X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 work with HSPro2

Hi;

Does anyone know if the new Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 will work with HSPro2? If so, when setting the interface, would I select Aeon Labs USB Stick + fill in the COM port (as I did with the older Z-Stick), or would I use "COM Port" for the Z-Wave Interface (+ fill in the COM port)? I'm guessing that the Gen5 isnt the same thing as what HSPro2 thinks is an Aeon Lab Stick, so maybe choosing Aeon Labs Stick isnt the right option (?)

Thanks
    Andrew

Hi, did you ever get an answer or get it to work? I have the same question before I order the Gen5 stick.
    Thanks

Comment

Has anyone confirmed this yet?

Comment

No this newer generation hardware will not work with HS2 but works great with HS3.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

What are the best Z Wave options for HS2 currently? I have an HS2 setup running some basic stuff for my basement and want to add the Dome Water Shutoff valve to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapios View Post
            What are the best Z Wave options for HS2 currently? I have an HS2 setup running some basic stuff for my basement and want to add the Dome Water Shutoff valve to it.
            If this is a newer Gen 5 Z-Wave device it will not work with the Z-Wave plugin available on HS2.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hm... Thank you Rupp. I'll have to find out.

Comment

Working...
              X