Which Blade HS3 plugins are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Blade HS3 plugins are you using?

I would like to know which HS3 plugins are being used.
    Please select all plugins you are using in HS3
    BL1Wire
    1.60%
    BLAB8SS
    3.20%
    BLAlarm
    3.20%
    BLAudioMatrix
    2.40%
    BLBackup
    49.60%
    BLBroadcast
    0.80%
    BLCapture
    0.80%
    BLChart
    1.60%
    BLControl
    2.40%
    BLCpuAdvisor
    5.60%
    BLCycle
    0%
    BLDSC
    5.60%
    BLDenon
    4.00%
    BLEbayMonitor
    2.40%
    BLEditor
    6.40%
    BLEmail
    1.60%
    BLFloorplan
    1.60%
    BLGData
    9.60%
    BLGamepad
    1.60%
    BLGarbage
    6.40%
    BLIcon
    0.80%
    BLInterface
    0%
    BLLAN
    20.80%
    BLLED
    8.80%
    BLLatestImage
    0.80%
    BLLock
    12.00%
    BLLogMonitor
    2.40%
    BLML2HS
    0.80%
    BLMapper
    0.80%
    BLMarantz
    0.80%
    BLMediaPlayer
    4.80%
    BLMovies
    0.80%
    BLMusic
    0%
    BLNetCallerId
    0.80%
    BLNinjaControl
    0%
    BLOccupied
    9.60%
    BLOnkyo
    6.40%
    BLOutgoingCalls
    2.40%
    BLOutlook
    0.80%
    BLPlugins
    4.80%
    BLPowerMonitor
    0%
    BLRF
    20.00%
    BLRSS
    0%
    BLRadar
    21.60%
    BLRadioRA
    0%
    BLRain8Net
    0.80%
    BLRain8X10
    0%
    BLRandom
    3.20%
    BLReminders
    1.60%
    BLRfid
    5.60%
    BLRouterMonitor
    0%
    BLRussound
    6.40%
    BLSecurity
    7.20%
    BLShutdown
    13.60%
    BLSpeech
    9.60%
    BLStat
    10.40%
    BLTED
    2.40%
    BLTVGuide
    4.80%
    BLTouchString
    4.80%
    BLUPS
    10.40%
    BLUSBUIRT
    7.20%
    BLVolume
    0%
    BLXbox
    1.60%
    BLiTunes
    1.60%
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

I didn't have a "poll" window pop up.

Comment

It took me a bit to create it
      It is there now
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Hey Bob,

I entered the ones I'm currently using. There are a few others that I have licensed but still need to implement and a few more I plan to get, so might be worthwhile to have a second poll for which plugins people plan to use

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Better documentation is needed on a lot of these plug-ins. As well as some work. Three examples.

BLSecurity -- I think I want to use this, but still don't really understand what it's for (I.e., how to use it).

BLBackup -- I installed this, but the options weren't well documented. Ended up uninstalling it.

BLLocks -- as I've seen in at least one post, selecting a certain option causes an error message. I don't recall any response to that post.

Comment

Activity Log on BL Lock . . . .
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
              Better documentation is needed on a lot of these plug-ins. As well as some work. Three examples.

BLSecurity -- I think I want to use this, but still don't really understand what it's for (I.e., how to use it).

Mike, I can help you with blsecurity if you need. Blsecurity- you can use your motion sensors . door sensors and even virtual devices as home security devices. You can set up zones, email
              Alerts, and plugin comes with a great virtual alarm keypad screen!! I'm on my way to getting a Masters in it[emoji851]. It's a hidden jewel of a plugin. I wish I had know more about it earlier. Time crunch of my move, set me to find something I could implement fast. This is a great piece of work!

Sent from my iPhone
              Tom
              baby steps...starting again with HS3
              HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
              HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
              Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
              In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
              System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Blade, I currently purchased BLGData while you were on vacation. I was thinking that few modifications to your application could be easly made. I was asking, please see related posting, about filtering in an event to get only one day from the calendar instead of multiple days and to be able to integrate the calendar in HStouch. Right now I use google API but is very slow in hSTouch. Are you going to support it in the future?
                Aldo

Comment

You can add another tick for BLBackup (I forgot to check it). That brings my total up to 2 (including BLLocks). Note however, that there are some others I will use and some that I can't due to limitations:

BLRussound - I am currently looking for a Russound system for my house so I will be using this when I get it.

BLGData - I will likely get it, but I feel that it's current functionality is significantly less than it used to be. I can't get multiple users to work, and last I checked only Calendar was working. I realize this is due to Google's API Changes, but it's hard for me to justify buying a plugin for X price when it's functionality is currently diminished.

BLMarantz - I wanted to, but you don't support serial connections. I realize that is a limitation on my side. My next receiver will likely be a Marantz, but I can't promise when I'll be buying one as other things are higher on the priority list.

BLSpeech - This will likely be purchased with BLRussound as I believe they can do some really nice things together.

I don't think I've properly researched the complete list, so there might be others I could get in the future.

Of the 2 I currently use thought, they are really great plugins and I do plan on using more of your plugins as I need them.

Comment

I appreciate people letting me know which ones they are using.

This is not a help desk post so please do not post issues in this thread. Please post all issues to my help desk. I will get to them - I have resolved a few this week.

I am trying to determine which plugins are used so that I can focus attention on those ones.

BLGData is one I need to look at more. Google keeps changing their APIs and it is hard to keep up with them. I will check into why you can only see one user. I think it has to do with the permissions.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post

BLGData is one I need to look at more. Google keeps changing their APIs and it is hard to keep up with them. I will check into why you can only see one user. I think it has to do with the permissions.
                      Just know that I don't blame you for the reduced functionality, I realize that a lot of that falls on the changes Google keeps making. I was just explaining my reason for not currently using it is all

If however I could use it for multiple users I would likely buy it as Calendar was my main use case. There is a ticket I opened for this a while ago, so I won't open another

Comment

Balde,

I like the survey... There are so many I'm interested in and this helps me see what others are also working on..

Thanks for sharing

Comment

apparently I should be taking a look at BLbackup!
                          HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Forgot to add that I also use BLUPS.

Enormous contribution Blade!
                            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Finally switched from HS2 to HS3.. (yes.. i know i'm late)

BL Plugins are great... similar config accross platform.. very quick response from BLade for problems.

I look to either Jon or Blade when i need a plugin or script.. if they don't have it.. it probably hasn't been done.

Two exception.. the vista/AD2USB by mnsandler
                              and the SqueezeBox by PCP
                              are both indispensable
                              Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

Working...
                              X