No announcement yet.

3.0.6.10 won't unzip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to work, but with a little strangeness - I shut down HS, copied the file over, and restarted. I went into UPS3 and selected NUT and usbhid. The home screen showed USP3 as enabled, but it didn't start updating until after I started poking around in APCUPSD status and events - not sure what was happening (my status update interval is 1 minute, and my network monitoring interval is 3 minutes (?)), so I deleted UPS3 and recreated it - same thing. Maybe a function of how often the EX4 is updating?

Also, I guess I need to go in and manually delete the status events from the home page that NUT doesn't support. The plugin creates all events when a new instance is created, and then changing to NUT leaves the events that don't apply?

Thanks
    Jim Madigan

Comment

Thanks for testing. I need to double check, but could be that the update was delayed until the next cycle update which might explain the delay.

I am not following what you mean by "..the status events" - which status events? Are you referring to HS3 devices, NUT events? Not sure. IF you refer to HS3 devices, different NUT UPS support different variables/states. For example the number of values returned by NUT from my NAS does not include some included in yours. I try to map them as much as possible to the choices available in ACPUPSD (but most likely a subset only).

Originally posted by madigan View Post
      Seems to work, but with a little strangeness - I shut down HS, copied the file over, and restarted. I went into UPS3 and selected NUT and usbhid. The home screen showed USP3 as enabled, but it didn't start updating until after I started poking around in APCUPSD status and events - not sure what was happening (my status update interval is 1 minute, and my network monitoring interval is 3 minutes (?)), so I deleted UPS3 and recreated it - same thing. Maybe a function of how often the EX4 is updating?

Also, I guess I need to go in and manually delete the status events from the home page that NUT doesn't support. The plugin creates all events when a new instance is created, and then changing to NUT leaves the events that don't apply?

Thanks
      Jim Madigan

Comment

The following status events (Status column) from the NUT UPS don't look quite right as they are blank, but I don't know if that's because NUT doesn't support them, or if they haven't updated yet:

UPS3 Start Time
        UPS3 Last Updated
        UPS3 Status Flags
        UPS3 Last on Battery
        UPS3 Total Time on Battery

If they're not supported, I might as well delete them, I think.

Thanks
        Jim Madigan
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by madigan View Post
          The following status events (Status column) from the NUT UPS don't look quite right as they are blank, but I don't know if that's because NUT doesn't support them, or if they haven't updated yet:

UPS3 Start Time
          UPS3 Last Updated
          UPS3 Status Flags
          UPS3 Last on Battery
          UPS3 Total Time on Battery

If they're not supported, I might as well delete them, I think.

Thanks
          Jim Madigan
          Status Flags is not updated when using NUT. Last on battery is updated when switching to battery and total time not yet but plan to eventually calculate it (since not provided by NUT). I check for Start Time and Last Updated but should be able to populate these.

Comment

Looks like some other events aren't updating - here's a copy of what the EX4 sent me overnight via email regarding going on battery, and a screenshot of the current HS status.
            Thanks
            Jim Madigan
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X