X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Services

Hello,

I've been working with HomeSeer for a week or two now and find it nice to use, but, I'm not particularly looking to forward to doing the work (I neither have the time or inclination to learn a new app on windows) to get proper layouts for my new system setup in HSTouch Designer.

I'm wondering if anyone on this forum knows or could recommend a company (or even an individual, though I'm really looking for experience and reliability) who would be able to take my existing completely setup HomeSeer install and design a series of HSTouch pages to complement them.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you can make,

-Adam

If you find out that there is someone out there that would do this, I would be interested as well. I have some decent screens, but I know they could be better and you are right, Designer is insanely a time hog.

Comment

This one screen took the better part of a day:
      http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=548
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I really like that screen. Keep it simple and clean. My current project I think has roughly 30 screens in it (I make one project I can push to all devices but has different labels depending on the room its in).

I have probably worked on my current one for about 3 to 4 months, and I still have to tweak it as I add things.

Comment

Working...
        X