Beta JowiHue 2.0.1.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim,

They are for the raspBee/Conbee gateways that also can connect to the plugin in parallel to the Philips Hue bridge. Sorry, did not mention that clearly, will update it

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

This plug does not seem to work.
      Its in DeCONZ GUI (Not the Web apps)
      Attached Files

Comment

That is also with some other plugs. You have this one already?
        Should it already be in the dump you send me maybe?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          That is also with some other plugs. You have this one already?
          Should it already be in the dump you send me maybe?

Wim
          Yes i have it already, but its not in the dump. because i deleted it from DeConz when it did not work.
          Would you like a new dump?

Comment

Try to readd it to deconz and after a few hours, create a new dump. It will be added as a "light". so I think it might be in the REST API already?

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by theendisnye View Post

Is there anyway to see what is sent across to DeConz as that may help to isolate the issue?

Steve
              The plugin debug log is very detailed, and includes the communication between it and deCONZ.

Comment

Wim, it may well be the same. When I have a spare hour I will turn on debug mode and repeat some of my tests to see what is being sent when and if there are any differences from a routine that works to one that doesn't.

Steve

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                @Steve,

I have here reactivated my Ikea color bulb as I do not see issues on the whites I am using, but they are whites and not CT devices.
                I think I can see what you are seeing. If I turn off the bulb say at 50% dim and then set an even action that sends a bright 254, I see the light go up full it seems and then jump back in intensity? Are we seeing the same?

I will have to dive deep for this on, looks like an issue on the ikea bulb, but maybe the plugin sends a double bridght too that is not noticed by the other brands?

Wim

Comment

The log appears to show a number of these errors
                  Feb-21 13:47:42 JowiHue Error: (HandleWebQueue):HWQ: updating group :Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Steve

Comment

The log appears to show a number of these errors
                    Feb-21 13:47:42 JowiHue Error: (HandleWebQueue):HWQ: updating group :Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Steve
                    Steve,

If the error is persistant, could you try to create a detailed log for me? This issue is on my annoying list for some time, but have not been able to really copy the issue. I think it is caused by the plugin trying to update a group too fast, but it does this when it is not yet fully initialised or something like that. It does not harm anything and most of the time it does not come back either, even with new restarts...

Wim
                    Last edited by w.vuyk; February 22, 2018, 04:18 AM.
                    -- Wim

Comment

I seem to be having an issue with transition times on an ikea bulb via DeConz. I have set a 5 second transition and from off the bulb lights but does not transition to full brightness 254. If I remove the transition time then full brightness is achieved (obviously with no transition). Having played about transition between CT values seems to work as expected but not between different levels of brightness.

Steve
                      Steve,

Are you using a color bulb from Ikea here? I have been tracking hard on this bulb yesterday as it was not really nicely controlled by the plugin. Was able to improve a lot on this bulb now, it is now almost as smooth as a Philips color bulb now here (There is still some issue on the saturation though). So if you were testing with a color bulb, you better wait for the release before doing more testing there....

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Wim, unfortunately I only have the White ambiance models.

Steve

Comment

Steve,

Ok I will find a ambiance model here too then, As far I can see it should not be handled different than another ambliance light.

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Hm, can't find the beta in the plugins at all now?

Comment

Weird, checked from here as well, it is not in the list anymore indeed.

Guess something went wrong at HST, have send an email on this to HST, hoping they come back soon.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

the beta is available again
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X