Status Not Working for Conditions with iTach WF2IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status Not Working for Conditions with iTach WF2IR

I'm trying to conditionally run an event based on status but no matter it being active or inactive the event runs. I'm using an iTach WF2IR as a contact closure sensor. The status looks to be working on the main status page but viewing the additional information tab on the devices page shows a status of unknown. It doesn't look like there is an option to conditionally run an event based on device value because that does look to be updating correctly.

I'm attaching an image of the garage door device on the status page, the additional information tab, and the event that seems to ignore the conditional statement because it runs whether inactive or active.
    Attached Files

I will try to duplicate this ...
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

FYI. There is no option to use value when choosing Condition or Manual with Condition. Status is the only option and unfortunately doesn't work.

I love the this plugin and hope you decide to support the new iTach Flex as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

This looks more like a HomeSeer bug than an UltraGCIR HSPI bug. If you're doing a Trigger with device conditions, then the plug-in isn't queried by HomeSeer to check those conditions.

When I tested this, HomeSeer always ran the event regardless of the condition.

Example condition: "Device: Family Room GlobalCache RELAY RELAY Module 3:1 is Active"

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Do you have any recommendations on how to sidestep this bug? I doubt reporting it to Homeseer will get much traction since all efforts are in getting HS3 production ready.

Comment

It looks like the device condition works when using another type of trigger (e.g. Absolute Time Trigger). Let me dig into this a bit more.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by legendsfan View Post
              Do you have any recommendations on how to sidestep this bug? I doubt reporting it to Homeseer will get much traction since all efforts are in getting HS3 production ready.
              What exactly are you tying to do with the HomeSeer event?

Comment

I've got an event to trigger a relay to change the position of the garage door. I'd like the event to only happen if it will be opening the door as closing sight unseen has some safety issues.

If Garage door closed Then trigger relay
                Else Do nothing

Comment

I'm having *exactly* the same problem with my garage door sensor - only diff is that I'm using an Insteon I/O Linc.

I posted another thread about this before I found yours but I'm very curious to see what the result is here.

My post in the Insteon forum: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...82#post1056875

Comment

Working...
                  X