Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untrapped error in UltraLighting3

I am getting the following errors in the Log:
    Dec-04 10:03:23 Error Exception in post processing of the Events page: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32. Line:900
    Dec-04 10:03:23 Error Exception in post processing of the Events page (1): Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
    Dec-04 10:03:23 Error Exception in post processing (Group, 0) of the Events page: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
    Dec-04 10:03:23 Error Exception in post processing (Events-0) of the Events page: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

I believe I have traced the error to using too large a ramp up value for the execution of a command to a LIFX bulb. Assuming I am correct in the tracing of the error, I have 2 requests:
    1) Block the entry of a ramp-up/ramp-down period which exceeds the capabilities of HS3 or the plugin;
    2) Trap the error so we get a better indication of the error besides "line 900" ...

If my assumptions are incorrect, any suggestions on how to better track down this error?

I worked with HomeSeer on this issue over a year ago and we were unable to resolve it. I am thinking it's related to the large numeric value I am using for the device address. It's an error written by HomeSeer, but it doesn't impact the configuration of the HomeSeer event. It appears to only show up when you use the picker to select the lights within an event.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The issue you reported as finally been resolved! I'll post the update later today. Once you install the update, simply edit the events and resave the list of LIFX bulbs to solve the issue.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks! I'll give it a try...

Comment

Working...
        X