Plugin Stops updating after 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Stops updating after 2 days

Having the same problems others seem to be having, though the others seem to be on a windows platform. I have the plugin on a Zee2, so I'm wondering if it's the mono upgrade that's the problem, my Pi is still on Wheezy since I've been too scared to move it to any new distro and break the Homeseer.

I've had several different errors, the latest is:
    ERROR Cannot perform member binding on `null' value

The Trial version of the software worked great for the 25 days or so. Once I paid for the software and installed it, it now chokes after about 2 days. A restart of the Zee2 seems to get it back online, and it will work for about 2 days then die again. It's done this every time for the past three weeks.

I started the log file on debug mode this morning, I'm hoping I will be able to capture the point where it fails and will attempt to post, though it's a ton of data in this log file that I'm going to have to keep for 2 days or so.

I did receive this this morning, though it does seem to be working right now, so this is probably not a useful error log:

Jan-27 7:05:29 AM

Ecobee
    DEBUG at (wrapper dynamic-method) object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.Comp ilerServices.CallSite,object) at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute1[Object,Object] (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite site, System.Object arg0) [0x00000] in :0 at Ecobee.Net.Thermostats+d__1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in :0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[System.Boolean].GetResult () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_Ecobee.EcobeeApp+d__85.MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0

Ecobee
    ERROR Cannot perform member binding on `null' value

Any thoughts?

if the problem persists, I would restart from scratch:
    - disable the plugin
    - edit Config/Ecobee.ini and delete the [ECOBEE] section
    - delete the Logs/Ecobee.txt file
    - enable the plugin, set the log file level to Debug, then do the authorization process again.

If the problem happen again send me the log file. Thanks

Comment

It did, just died yesterday, only this time the plugin flat out disabled itself in the "Plug-in Status" on the plugins I got a message:

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Ecobee - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

I will try your suggestion and confirm whether it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        if the problem persists, I would restart from scratch:
        - disable the plugin
        - edit Config/Ecobee.ini and delete the [ECOBEE] section
        - delete the Logs/Ecobee.txt file
        - enable the plugin, set the log file level to Debug, then do the authorization process again.

If the problem happen again send me the log file. Thanks
        Have been having issues with HS4 and the 4.0.10 plug-in updating values and auth today. Followed this and worked like a champ. Thanks spud

Comment

Working...
        X