Feature Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Suggestion

Would be nice to be able to independently use times and HS3 Sunrise/Sunset times. Maybe start time where you could check to use sunset, time, or maybe sunrise, if you had a reason to have things run besides lights during the day. Same choices for the End time.

As an example, I have an even turn on BLOccupied when my alarm is armed in the Away mode. I then set the times to 4pm - 11pm. I would have used Sunset/Sunrise, but normal activity would lights not turn on after I go to bed, so when I'm away overnight, I'd want the same behavior. I either set the time early enough to cover all sunset times, or adjust it throughout the year.

I could then set BLOccupied to start it's thing at Sunset when it's on, and stop at 11pm if it's on.

I tired doing several events to do this, but it gets a little unwieldy making sure to turn it on or off depending on when I turn the alarm on/off, and checking for all the possibilities.

Also, is it possible or could you install multiple instances? During the day, one version would turn on radios/TV, etc. the other turns on lights during night time hours.

Thanks!!
    Ken
Working...
X