Can't see Homeseer web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see Homeseer web page

I cannot see the Homeseer 3 web interface page on the pc running HS3 itself. I can see it via a tablet on the same local network and also via MyHS. On the pc running HS3 all I get is page not found.
    It all worked fine until I turned everything off for a few hours while I decorated the room the pc is in.
    I have tried rebooting the pc and tried shutting down and restarting HS3 with no improvement.
    Are there any changes I missed to HS3 (I did not run any updates) or perhaps windows 10 has changed causing this.

Any help appreciated.

What browser are you using? If it's Edge that can be an issue. Try Chrome.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp is correct. Edge needed modification to work with the local host. It has been fixed in later builds, but the flag may not be set. Type about:flags in the browser bar then make sure localhost loopback is enabled.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1191903

Edge (and Explorer, Safari and Firefox) all work fine here, but like Rupp suggested try Chrome - it seems to be more consistent, but they all work.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. It may be that an 'update' to win 10 changed something so I will try the above. I am away from home for a couple of days so it will wait until I return. Will update then.

Comment

Working...
        X