What to read first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to read first?

Hi there, I registered at this site this week. Forgive me for being so lazy, but I wanted to ask if anyone could show me any particularly good threads that I should read first, so I can get involved here? Thanks in advance, Mike

There is some pretty good info in one of my first posts http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=110964

Comment

Originally posted by mgladstonez View Post
      Hi there, I registered at this site this week. Forgive me for being so lazy, but I wanted to ask if anyone could show me any particularly good threads that I should read first, so I can get involved here? Thanks in advance, Mike
      I would recommend deciding on what you want to accomplish first and then use the search function to read about your chosen topic. If you have any questions just post them cause we're all here to help.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Right on Rupp!

--Dan
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
        X