No announcement yet.

Somfy ZRTSI Zwave to RTSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its up or down maybe they will add that capability.
    not sure what multilevel does. binary virtual controls it
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Yep, I don't think that HS has the capability.
      Sounds like you added two virtual nodes to the blinds.

Which Somfy remote do you use?

Glad you got it working. I always love that moment
      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

i added base node and a virtual node. both work the shades. i am up and down. two shades linked. do i need both nodes?
        HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Sorry. The multi level works the shades Do you think I need all those devices? Which are the ones that work for you?

Comment

I think that you should have:

1) Z-Wave Static Controller (Z wave Node - Status Only)

For each RTSI Channel that you are using:
            2) ZRTSI Channel (your selected channel) Root Device
            a) Root Device Child Switch Binary (Either all up or all down)
            b) Root Device Child Switch Multilevel (Only works at 0 or 100%- similary to Binary)

I can't get the Multilevel switch to anything but all Up or all down, I don't think that HomeSeer had the command set.
            DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
            BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by DSteiNeuro View Post
              I can't get the Multilevel switch to anything but all Up or all down, I don't think that HomeSeer had the command set.
              I couldn't either. Not much use for blinds when you can't adjust them.

Did you try asking homeseer to fix this? I posted about this but didnt get a response.

Comment

I asked a long time ago and I also put in a support request but no response.
                I think a low priority....
                DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

Enabled Plug-Ins

Comment

Subscribing !!!
                  HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Bought this new product just released by Somfy, and it all works perfectly EXCEPT that there i no way to send STOP command, which is important for tilting blinds.

Has anyone figured out how to send STOP command?

This is the product I have and I have the most recent HSeer.
                    Somfy NEW Z-Wave to RTS Interface (ZRTSI) #1811265

https://www.somfypro.com/z-wave

Comment

does it install as a dimmer type ? my blind controller uses 0= closed, 6=open 215 as pulled open
                      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Yes it does - binary and multilevel just like the older model. I am using shades for most of my windows. the dimmer (multi-level) does show up but never worked. 0% means closed and anything greater than 1% means open.

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                        does it install as a dimmer type ? my blind controller uses 0= closed, 6=open 215 as pulled open

Comment

IF you are on HS3, enter bug in bugzilla, if HS2....
                          Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

(bump) I have the new Somfy Z-Wave controller. Can send up and down. Cannot send the My button.

Was reading over at the SmartThings forum that the My button is the equivalent of stop-dim command . . . . which of course HomeSeer doesn't show.

Any way to "force" a stop dim command in HS3?

Comment

I'd be interested in knowing this too.
                              My wife wants these things!!!
                              HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

There is a way to send the "stop" command. For the "binary" switch, add a third value, stop, equal to 255. See attached.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X