Can HS3 be run as a service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can HS3 be run as a service?

I searched for a thread but didn't see one.

Try here; https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...hlight=service

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
      Thanks

Comment

Spend the $50 or so and get Fire Daemon. I've always used it with HS2 and HS3 on Win2k3 Server. Recently, upgraded to Win2k16 Server and bought the newer version of it. I know there are others out there, but my reliability with FD goes back to a long way and so took the path of lease resistance and purchased the 64-bit edition. I also use it to create services for other apps which are not service structured.

Robert
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Last edited by ; October 16, 2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Solved.

I did put a'' Jon00RestartHS3.exe shortcut ''in the startup folder of windows.

Did the same for my LGTV2MQTT bat file .

So when my pc starts , it load hs3 without error, and same thing with lgtv2mqtt with a windows version of mosquito

Comment

Working...
            X