HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 0.0.0.10 installed on HS3 v.3.0.0.149

For some reason the plugin does not show in the plug-ins dropdown although it is activated on the manage page. I can access the configuration page by typing in the url directly to my browser, but that is not ideal.

Any thoughts on what I can try to get it to appear in the plugins dropdown as all other plugins do?

Comment

Originally posted by adamgreenberg View Post
      I have 0.0.0.10 installed on HS3 v.3.0.0.149

For some reason the plugin does not show in the plug-ins dropdown although it is activated on the manage page. I can access the configuration page by typing in the url directly to my browser, but that is not ideal.

Any thoughts on what I can try to get it to appear in the plugins dropdown as all other plugins do?
      I replaced the plugin link with a config link on the device interfaces page because of a rights issue, if you click on the link like below that will take you to the page.
      Last edited by mrhappy; March 13, 2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Installed & Working Fing on HS3 .152

MrHappy,

I like Pushover. Still working after upgrading HS3.

I do not see any requests or instructions for Donations or payment.
        I am perfectly willing to pay for your plugin.

I have paid $20 to $40 for other plugins that I don't like as much, and are not as well supported.

Thanks for your efforts!

Comment

I would like to try it out, but the Zee still doesn't seem to allow plugins.

Comment

Originally posted by clay2young View Post
            MrHappy,

I like Pushover. Still working after upgrading HS3.

I do not see any requests or instructions for Donations or payment.
            I am perfectly willing to pay for your plugin.

I have paid $20 to $40 for other plugins that I don't like as much, and are not as well supported.

Thanks for your efforts!
            Thank you for the kind comments, I don't take any donations or payments for a multitude of reasons. I think even if I did I would feel a bit guilty with this plugin, there is not actually a great deal to it.

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
            I would like to try it out, but the Zee still doesn't seem to allow plugins.
            Not a lot I can do about that one unfortunately and I don't know if HS ever intend to change that. I know it works under Linux and no reason why it won't run on the Linux version some people put on their R-Pi but yes nothing will work on the stock Zee. There is a script for Pushover knocking about though you should be able to use, not written by me it was written by someone else.

Comment

Error in SoundLoad

I just installed v 0.0.0.10 (HS3) and configured as per instructions. Set up account on Pushover and configured test app as per instructions.

Can get notifications from web to iphone, not from HS to iPhone. The website still shows 0/7500 messages used, so I assume HS is not reaching it...

This is the only error I see in the log:

Error In SoundLoad: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks!

Sandro
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548| Plug-Ins Enabled: Sonos 3.1.0.57, RFXCOM 30.0.0.45, X10 3.0.0.62, IPThermostat 3.4.5.0, Pushover 3P 0.0.0.54, Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206, Z-Wave 3.0.10.0, BLML2HS 2.0.28.0, mcsMQTT 6.12.4.0, Insteon 3.0.7.19​​ | Win 7 32-bit | Intel Atom D2550 @ 1.86GHz 4GB RAM

Comment

Sounds like the user key may not be right to me, the sound loading only needs the user key if I remember right (not in front of the api at the minute). Can you double check its right...

Comment

Have verified and re-verified... I have also tried swapping the user and app tokens, but to no avail. I have seen that the log entry shows the same token I have entered in the settings...

My user key (partial) is uBCMYMzrnpRr1ZNxDMuC9CYaB_____

and the log shows:

data: txtUsrKey=uBCMYMzrnpRr1ZNxDMuC9CYaB_____&txteInterval=60&txt eExpiry=300&id=btnSubmit&btnSubmit=Submit

So it seems OK. The following entries read:

Change in User Key, reloading sound file
                  Downloading sounds from Pushover
                  Error In SoundLoad: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Placing the plugins into developer mode doesn't add any further detail to the log...

One further point also: the device showing the message count shows 0 (assume for the same issue...)

Thanks!
                  HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548| Plug-Ins Enabled: Sonos 3.1.0.57, RFXCOM 30.0.0.45, X10 3.0.0.62, IPThermostat 3.4.5.0, Pushover 3P 0.0.0.54, Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206, Z-Wave 3.0.10.0, BLML2HS 2.0.28.0, mcsMQTT 6.12.4.0, Insteon 3.0.7.19​​ | Win 7 32-bit | Intel Atom D2550 @ 1.86GHz 4GB RAM

Comment

Had forgotten the golden rule of IT - just restarted HS and all is working now...

Comment

Originally posted by pyspilf View Post
                      Had forgotten the golden rule of IT - just restarted HS and all is working now...
                      OK that's good to hear thanks, I don't know what might have caused that issue but I will look in case there is a problem next time I make a change to the plugin. It may not be saving to the INI file correctly or putting the user key into the variable.

Comment

Is it possible to use a event with a script , so that if I trigger an event it pushover sends me the status of a device in a message.

If yes how to do that

Thx
                        Last edited by Malosa; February 3, 2015, 06:25 AM.
                        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                          Is it possible to use a event with a script , so that if I trigger an event it pushover sends me the status of a device in a message.

If yes how to do that

Thx
                          The message body supports replacement variables so you can use any of the variables here http://homeseer.com/support/homeseer..._variables.htm

So if you put in the message;

"The Bedroom Light Is $$DSA:1234:" and changed the reference it could say "The Bedroom Light Is Off"

Comment

Perfect!

Thx for the reply!

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                            The message body supports replacement variables so you can use any of the variables here http://homeseer.com/support/homeseer..._variables.htm

So if you put in the message;

"The Bedroom Light Is $$DSA:1234:" and changed the reference it could say "The Bedroom Light Is Off"
                            Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                            Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

This plugin is great! truly! now i can make my own alarm system!
                              Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

I was trying to change the sound that plays, wanted a more alarming sound when my alarm triggers. But it still keeps playing the same sound. Asked pushover about this. and they said this:

The "HomeSeer" application you are receiving notifications from is
                                specifying a per-message sound, which overrides your default sound.
                                Your defaults are only played when the application does not specify
                                a sound.
                                I tried setting high and emergenzy in the event trigger but that does not do anything.
                                Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Working...
                                X