Issue with HS-WSX200+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with HS-WSX200+

I recently installed a HS-WS200+ in a 3-way circuit (with HS-WA-100+) and I am having some issues with the LED indicators.

I cannot get any of them to light up. I've created a simple event to turn all 7 to WHITE when I turn on the light, and they are not lighting up.

I realize I'm probably missing something simple, but any thoughts?

I'm running HS3Pro on a Linux VM (Ubuntu 16.04). I have verified that I have the latest Z-Wave plugin update...

Have you checked out this video on programming these LEDs?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCB4Dq7lq9I
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes - have watched the video multiple times now. In fact, what I see when I select Z-Wave actions is not exactly as that shown in the video. I don't have an option to Select WX-200 LED Actions. I only have an option for Select WX-200 Actions.

I bought multiple WS-200+ switches, and I have another one. I've noticed the switch plate that comes with the switch does not appear to be the correct one. There are not any holes along the left side for the LED's to show through.

*** Edit ***
      This is a picture of the WS-200 that I have installed. Where are the LED's that light up?????
      Attached Files
      Last edited by WhitW; June 30, 2018, 11:47 AM. Reason: New Info

Comment

The WS200 only has one LED.
        In your picture the LED is colored white and just above the QR code sticker.

The product description on the HomeSeer site talks about "an" LED...as in one LED.

"The switch includes an RBG LED indicator which may be controlled wirelessly to suit color preferences or to reflect the changing status of other devices in your home"

https://shop.homeseer.com/products/hsws200

The WD200 is the model with seven LEDs. I own two and have found the monitoring aspects of the unit to be helpful.

Comment

The information on their website is sloppy at best. Also, the product packaging itself implies that there are programmable multi-color indicators...

Anyway, doesn't do me much good now... will see if HS lets me return these...
          Attached Files

Comment

So to be clear, how many LED's does the WA100+ have?

Comment

Originally posted by joecool View Post
              So to be clear, how many LED's does the WA100+ have?
              None.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Wow, really, no LEDs at all? Not even an indicator light so you can find it in the dark? That seems really lame.

Comment

Originally posted by joecool View Post
                  Wow, really, no LEDs at all? Not even an indicator light so you can find it in the dark? That seems really lame.
                  They may be out there, but I'm not aware of any z-wave companion switches with an LED.
                  -Wade

Comment

Working...
                  X