Devices don't show up on Device Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices don't show up on Device Status

I added about 6 Insteon devices and none of them show up on the device status screen. I tried moving them to different rooms/floors. They just don't show up.

you need to select show all from each of the filter lists.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hey Mark,
      This is for the HS plugin not yours...I'm trying to see if this one will stay alive more than a day. I'm also talking about the status pages not the management pages. There is no filtering on the status page.

Comment

On the status page will not display root devices and right now the Insteon devices are set as root devices. We will get this fixed.

Originally posted by chadg View Post
        I added about 6 Insteon devices and none of them show up on the device status screen. I tried moving them to different rooms/floors. They just don't show up.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

This should be fixed now, update to ver 1.0.0.5 of the plugin. Note that the previous version was mislabeled in the updater as 3.0.0.4 but was really 1.0.0.4.

Originally posted by chadg View Post
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm having the same issue. I have added the 1.0.0.9 Insteon plugin and is showing the powerlink in the config. Then I add a devices but when I go over to Device Manager it does not show the PowerLink or the device I just added. I have everything checked in the filters. How can I get this to work?

Comment

Working...
            X