How to software program Insteon 2477D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to software program Insteon 2477D

I have replaced half of my Z-wave network dimmer switches with Insteon 2477D dimmer switches.
    HS3 controls them just fine.
    However there are no options to set software only settable parameters in HS3 for the Insteon 2477D.

How do I go about changing parameters of the Insteon dimmers such as led bright levels, beep activation etc...?

I see Z-wave has options in HS3 to change parameters.

these options are avail in the plugin on the manage device page. select the device in question and you will see the options towards the bottom of the page
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      these options are avail in the plugin on the manage device page. select the device in question and you will see the options towards the bottom of the page
      mmsandler,

Is there a special plugin?
      I've clicked all over HS3 and cannot find any options to configure the device's software only settable options.

Comment

Originally posted by Josshe View Post
        mmsandler,

Is there a special plugin?
        I've clicked all over HS3 and cannot find any options to configure the device's software only settable options.
        sorry, i thought you were referring to my plugin.

http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=792

i don't know what this homeseer insteon plugin offers
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Insteon Plugin won't find PLM

Mark,

I downloaded your Insteon plugin trial but cannot get it to recognize the 2413S PLM on COM1.

I know the device works properly as it links all my Insteon devices and controls as expected.

I tried the manual download and followed your instructions and even the plugin method in HS3 but no joy.

Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Josshe View Post
            Mark,

I downloaded your Insteon plugin trial but cannot get it to recognize the 2413S PLM on COM1.

I know the device works properly as it links all my Insteon devices and controls as expected.

I tried the manual download and followed your instructions and even the plugin method in HS3 but no joy.

Please help.
            did you set com1 in the plugin on the config page?

please post the hs3 startup log

are you getting any errors in the log?

also check for an insteon error report.log file in the hs3 config folder
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
            X