HSP with cell phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSP with cell phone?

I was away this weekend when the big storms came through our area and started thinking about my HS "notification" process.

The scenario I tried to work through was how to have HS notify me of something important when there was no internet connection and no land line phone connection, which leads to the following question:

Is it possible/has anyone used HSP with a mobile phone connected as a modem to dial a number and deliver a voice message?

Thanks in advance!

K

I had a land line adapter for my cell phone I used a while back. It worked with my old Nokia 5100 series phone. It connected to your regular phone line. I could use any phone in the house and could make call via my cell phone when needed. Just dial a #512-555-5151#. The # routed the call to the cell phone. HS could dial out with it by prepending the outgout call with a # and fininsh with a #. Google for cell phone line adapters. They make them for many of the newer phone models. If you happen to have a old Nokia 5100 series phone I have a adapter if you need it. PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X