X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have uploaded version 1.0.4.3.

http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm

The main changes are:
    UV index meter is now auto-scaling to cater for UV sensors with a range up to 25.

3rd Enviro page added so 3 areas of temp / humidity sensors can be seperated. e.g. a 3 storey house.

Enviro 1, 2 & 3 button names are now user configurable up to 12 characters.

Unfortunately the monthly charts are not included in this version as I noticed a few errors at the last minute which will take a few hours to sort out. I hope to get these problems sorted early next week.

Paul..

Comment

Comment

Oops,

Thats what you get for changing things. Thanks Darren I will fix that.

Paul..

Comment

Will this charting for the RFXcom plugin also chart the RFX power usage?
          Thanks Dave

Comment

Yes it does....
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

would we be able to create seperate chart pages kinda like quickview pages?

so we can do say a main page like (cant remember his name now but was like blwired.nl or something?) did?

I would like to have a first page before you get into HS.. that can show weight, temps, etc....
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Jeff,

I have thought long and hard about various options for my version 2 charts pages and the main problem I have with creating quick view type pages is that it is very difficult to please everyone.

I'm sure I have seen a few quick view type templates on the forum here somewhere that you may be able to adapt to suit your requirements.

What you need to appreciate about the Bwired site is that the author is an experienced programmer and has created a bespoke system to suit his requirements. It would be almost impossible to create something that is to everyones liking and very time consuming to create something that is user configurable to the point where everyone can have it the way they want it.

What I am trying to achieve with my V2 chart pages is something of a compromise that will satisfy the majority of users requirements. I will of course look at adding any additional user suggested options once I get a release version ready,

Paul..

Comment

Sooty,
                  First I want to thank you for your great work.

I found few small issues in my system

The values in charts /Db options will not used when switching to daily in charts. I ti will show 7 days...in the settings 30 days

On weather tab when i click hourly or daily i will get an error..
                  Server Error in '/' Application.
                  I think this has to do with the chart location of the outside charts..do i need to change this?

thanks
                  Chak

Comment

Chak,

The first issue works fine with me.

For the weather charts (charts configuration), try and set weather chart rain scaling other then "auto".

Do you still get an error ?

Wil

Comment

Chak / Wil,

I have found an issue with the rain scaling settings that could be causing these errors. I will fix it today and upload a new version.

I can't find a problem relating to the number of days on the weather charts.

Paul..

Comment

@Sooty

I found out that there is a error when the update event is running every hour.
                        I will disable the Heatindex hoop this will help.

thanks
                        Chak

Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040E37): Could not find output table 'HeatIndex'. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalL ateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCa ll(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) at scriptcode3.scriptcode3.Main(String pParms) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)

Comment

Chak,

You need to run the PH_RFXTableAdder.vb script just once before using PH_RFXCOM.vben. See the instructions pdf for details.

This will add the extra tables to the RFXCOM database needed for Heat Index, Wind Chill and Dew Point.

Paul..

Comment

@Chak

I know you use a MAC, just as I do. do you have the issues with Firefox/Safari on the MAC as I described earlier in this post ??

Thanks,
                            Regards,

Rien du Pre
                            The Netherlands
                            Using:
                            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                            Plugin's:
                            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                              Chak,

You need to run the PH_RFXTableAdder.vb script just once before using PH_RFXCOM.vben. See the instructions pdf for details.

This will add the extra tables to the RFXCOM database needed for Heat Index, Wind Chill and Dew Point.

Paul..
                              Sooty

I found the error..thanks for the tip.
                              with the first run there was a error in the log.
                              <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">
                              </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left">Error </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Running script, init error: Invalid character</td></tr></tbody></table>
                              after rerun the problem was solved.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                                @Chak

I know you use a MAC, just as I do. do you have the issues with Firefox/Safari on the MAC as I described earlier in this post ??

Thanks,
                                @Rien
                                I saw your message was not sure if this problem was still there in the latest builds.
                                I have not noticed any problem in Safari or Firefox.

Comment

Working...
                                X