Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Owner/Developer Needed

Hi All,

First of all, thanks to you all for your support and inspiration over the years. Without you I wouldn't have gotten round to writing my various plug-ins.

However, as a business we are now concentrating more on other platforms and less on HomeSeer. Wit this and with the increased pressures of work I can no longer commit time to supporting/developing my plug-ins.

With that in mind I will shortly be publishing some of these plug-ins as Open Source. However, I believe the izKNX, izTexecom and izHeatmiser NEO plugins all need a committed owner/developer who can continue to develop and improve what is already there. Essentially I am looking to sell the source code for those three plug-ins. I am only looking for one owner per plug-in and once you have the source code you are free to do what you want with it including selling them in the HomeSeer store. At the same time I will stop my sale of the plug-in.

If you are up for the challenge, please PM me and we can start a disalogue to see if we can reach a price that we are both comfortable with.

Regards

NicolaiL
    Nicolai L
Working...
X