Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creativity scene naming problem with 2.2.0.3

Hi,

With the fix for the "switch off" creativity scene problem fixed, I have discovered what appears to be a new bug.

While testing the fix provided in 2.2.0.3 I tried to create a new scene that switches off some group of lights. But I happened to notice that the naming of the scene is cached somehow and I am unable to create a new scene that originally existed before but was deleted.

For example, I am making a new creativity scene called "FamRm Cabinets Off" but it says the scene already exists, when it doesn't.

I did have one with that same name before, and I'm consistent with my naming and camelcase schema so it seems I can't use the name again.

But if I change it to "FamRm Cabinets off" with a lower case "o" it's different enough to allow the scene creation.

I'll call this a minor bug but it would be nice to fix it or provide information on how to clear/redo the scene name cache.

Thanks!

dmcentire

Did you delete the original scene and tried to create the new scene without a restart of the plugin maybe? It is possible that the plugin does not clear the internal datatable until it is reset?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X