• Show
Clear All

Is this a Multi-sensor 6?
    What version of Z-Wave plug-in?

Mine is 3.0.1.83
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Yes Multi sensor 6 (bought a couple of days ago), and 3.0.1.83: Z-Wave
      I see I am on firmware 1.7, maybe that is newer and different ?
      In the device list mine looks the same as yours.

Just another thought. I did open the settings remotely (as I am at work) and therefore did not wake up the sensor...

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
        Yes Multi sensor 6 (bought a couple of days ago), and 3.0.1.83: Z-Wave
        I see I am on firmware 1.7, maybe that is newer and different ?
        In the device list mine looks the same as yours.

Just another thought. I did open the settings remotely (as I am at work) and therefore did not wake up the sensor...
        I'm on firmware 1.6. You said yours are USB powered - they should not sleep. I do not have to wake any of mine up.

Mine were included under a much older Z-Wave plug-in,I don't know if something got broken in the newer plug-ins.

If yours go to sleep, that would indicate a problem, if powered. You might want to exclude/include it again ad see if it changes.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

If they dont go to sleep when USB powered that explains why when I click on settings it comes up straight away. It must be the newer firmware version. I have set the wakeup to 4 minutes, that'll do for me for the moment. I would like to have the temperature more frequent and the rest less frequent to reduce traffic, but I can live with that.

If I open zwave settings for the child devices, I can change polling for the child devices. Have they moved it there or is that not what I wanted ?

Comment

They have released new firmware for this device now, V1.8 (only US at the moment).
            https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support...multisensor-6-

Edit: Looks like they have removed V1.8 now.
            Last edited by HaPe; July 13, 2016, 04:01 AM.

Comment

No us version for me, but does lux work with 1.8?

Comment

Lux works for me with 1.7, but after having done a rescan (to see if I get the options for the child wakeup settings) I now have a second luminance (all 8 child devices now) which displays nothing. But the lux on the first luminance works fine on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by HaPe View Post
                  They have released new firmware for this device now, V1.8 (only US at the moment).
                  https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support...multisensor-6-
                  So there is still no way to upgrade the firmware without a windows USB interface?

I have a Zee S2, and 2 of these multisensors on 1.7. Don't have a USB interface

Confirm lux works fine on 1.7.

Comment

Originally posted by abwyatt View Post
                    So there is still no way to upgrade the firmware without a windows USB interface?

I have a Zee S2, and 2 of these multisensors on 1.7. Don't have a USB interface

Confirm lux works fine on 1.7.
                    I have 1.7 but Lux is not working. It shows 2 Lux sensors. One has a reading from when I first installed but none since, even when I shine a light on it!

Comment

mikee123

Try the 3.0.1.86 zwave plugin in the beta section of the updater this should fix the config page not showing.

Greig.
                      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                        mikee123

Try the 3.0.1.86 zwave plugin in the beta section of the updater this should fix the config page not showing.

Greig.
                        I have tried installing 3.0.1.87 which is the only beta available. It wont install. I've ticked it and pressed download and install as I usually do, but nothing happens. After a while when I press Update Listing I can see it as pending. Again, when I try click download and install nothing happens.

Comment

Remove the unit from HS then re-add the unit.

- Add as non-secure
                          - Be sure the unit is very close to the sender when included (USB / Z NET)

Set parameters:

3 - 10 (10 seconds PIR time), 2 bit
                          5 - 2 (Sending in binary report), 1 bit
                          41 - 5 (temperature needs 0,5 degrees to change, instead of defaul 2 degrees), 2 bit
                          42 - 5 (humidity needs 5% before sending a change instead of 10%), 2 bit
                          43 - 50 (lux needs 50 lux to change), 2 bit
                          101 - 255 (that's all of them except ultraviolet), 4 bit
                          111 - 900 (This is seconds when run on USB and minutes if battery, default is 3600 sec / 1 hour ), 4 bit

Then you also have parameters 201-203 which has to do with calibration of temperature, lux and humidity all which needs adjustments.
                          Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
                            I have tried installing 3.0.1.87 which is the only beta available. It wont install. I've ticked it and pressed download and install as I usually do, but nothing happens. After a while when I press Update Listing I can see it as pending. Again, when I try click download and install nothing happens.
                            That's strange. It installed OK for me and fixed my multisensor.

Greig

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                            Scripts =
                            Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                              That's strange. It installed OK for me and fixed my multisensor.

Greig

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                              It might have been the server down. Just tried again and it installed fine.

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                                Remove the unit from HS then re-add the unit.

101 - 255 (that's all of them except ultraviolet), 4 bit
                                Can you tell me how you came to that number? I realize it is bits and 4 bits is 256 (0-255), but in the manual it states to leave the reserved ones to 0 (1,2, and 3). It defaults to 241, which should be 255 - 14 (the total of bits 1-3).

I just want to make sure I'm doing this right I'm using your settings (except the 255) and it appears my Humidity and Temperature are not triggering automatic reports. Could it be because I'm on battery?

Comment

Working...
                                X