One menu option in HS for all plugins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One menu option in HS for all plugins?

Does something exist that will list all of the plugins I have in HS under one drop down menu in HS, instead of every plugin having its own dropdown from the top. I am running out of room along the top menu bar.

There has to be something out there that is available and easy to use.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

mcsMenu from the updater will allow you to manage your menu bar. Two "menu" plugins are provided in the updater to allow you to organize selected ones in each of two listings. I have 4 or 5 unchanged from what the plugin author provided and all others I put in the pulldown for the two mcsMenu plugins.

Comment

Michael,

I found it and installed it. I set it up to include some menus but the only one that shows up is Menu Setup.
      Attached Files
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Did you restart homeseer after editing your menu selection? Note also you may want to not exclude mcsMenu from the list otherwise you have to go back to View/Interface ... to get access to it again. I keep it at the bottom of the list. I also changed the name "Name to show in HS Menu" from mcsMenu to Misc. Your choice.

Comment

boy how many plugins are you using...

Comment

I'v got 12 in my Misc category and then 4 others with their own positions on the bar. I think homeseer will only show the first 8 or so so something like mcsMenu is needed to get quick access when going beyond this limit.

Comment

Working...
            X