X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
    Hey Bob,

Thanks for the help! I just updated to the latest version and still replicate the issue. I have just emailed you the log to your gmail.

THanks again.
    I see this error in your log

03/27/2017 09:15:18:945 PM : v2.0.10.0 - Request_Plex_Token(): ERROR - Caught this exception - The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

What port are you using?
    Can u paste in your hspi_BLPlex.ini file
    Just edit it and remove your password if u want
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      I see this error in your log

03/27/2017 09:15:18:945 PM : v2.0.10.0 - Request_Plex_Token(): ERROR - Caught this exception - The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

What port are you using?
      Can u paste in your hspi_BLPlex.ini file
      Just edit it and remove your password if u want
      Sure thing, Bob!! Here it is

Code:
      [Settings]
      debugLevel=false
      plexPort=32400
      sessionPollingSeconds=5
      logPlexServerActivity=false
      showLastPlayedWhenStopped=false
      helpFolder=/BLHelp/
      supportForumUrl=http://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1036
      plexIpAddress=x.x.x.x
      plexUser=
      plexPassword===
      Also, when I click the help button I get this error:

Script Error:
      File not found: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\BLHelp/BLPlex/BLPlex_Help.asp
      Last edited by Dafunktyfunk; March 31, 2017, 08:58 AM.
      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Is there any plan for the field 'User' to keep the username that last played media? Kinda like how when the 'Show Last Played Media When Player is Stopped' is checked, it retains the media info.

EDIT: Nevermind, this appears to be tied into the above flag. Just tested it on my system and does exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Not sure if this is more a feature request but I didn't see on your open feature requests page.

Is there plans to monitor all accounts utilizing plex? As it stands now, it only appears to monitor my personal accounts usage but none of the other accounts I've granted access to the server. I'd like to be able to monitor my two sub (guest) accounts and my friends who also utilizing my plex server.

Comment

I tried another Plex plugin in the past and it just didn't work the way I wanted to. Easily installed this and turned on the TV, ran a bit of video and it added itself to HS3. Now to write a few events when the movie starts and finishes. It would be neat to have the lights slowly turn on in the last few minutes of the movie. Or kick up when paused or dim down when played. Super slick!

I've bought a few of your plugins Blade, you are a true asset to HS3.

Edit: If you could do something like this for Netflix that would be slick! Control would be neat from the HS3 interface, but not necessary for me at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by adamgreenberg View Post
              I have 2 Plex servers running in my house. I have been able to get the first one set up without problems, but the second one just doesn't want to work.

See the picture for the message that I get on the plugin management page.

Has anyone else gotten multiple instances to work?

I have deleted the additional instance and re-created it. I have shut down HS3 and re-started it, I have disabled and re-enabled and every combination of the above to no avail.

Any suggestions on what to try?
              Did you ever get this figured out? I'm now in a similar situation where I'd like to monitor multiple plex servers and am having the same issues. Logs show it appears to spin up but it looks like it's default to a 127.0.0.1 IP and when I correct this in the BLPlex2 options then stop and start the instance, there is no difference. Here is the log snippet:

Code:
              Jun-25 1:49:10 AM	 	Plug-In	Finished initializing plug-in BLPlex
              Jun-25 1:49:10 AM	 	BLPlex start	BLPlex plugin has been initialized
              Jun-25 1:49:10 AM	 	BLPlex	Initialization complete for Plex Media Server
              Jun-25 1:49:08 AM	 	BLPlex	Initializing Plex Media Server...
              Jun-25 1:49:08 AM	 	BLPlex start	Loaded configuration successfully
              Jun-25 1:49:08 AM	 	BLPlex start	BLPlex version is: 2.0.10.0
              Jun-25 1:49:08 AM	 	BLPlex start	Initializing BLPlex for instance: blplex2...
              Jun-25 1:49:08 AM	 	Info	Plugin BLPlex with instance blplex2 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:50813
              (In this case I have second instance labeled blplex2 as it's a testing server.

Comment

In and working nicely for me!

Many thanks.

Comment

Plex - Control Functionality

Hey Blade,

Just getting back into using the BLPlex Plug-In. Thanks again for the effort here. Curious if you have to done any playing around to implement a Pause/Play action in HomeSeer yet? I would love to have it pause the TV's that are in Play Mode when the phone rings or someone is at the door.

-Travis

Comment

It is on my to do list but I have not gotten around to it yet.
                    I need to see if it is even possible first
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

BLPlex New User

I have just starting using BLPlex. When I play a video on Plex I get new devices that show what is playing. If I play music, I see no new devices showing anything about the music selection. Is that the way the plugin works right now?
                      Any idea when we might see controls to initiate playback of any audio or video selection on selected playback devices including casting devices?

Comment

Well ignore my last post about not getting devices for music selections. I have just re-booted Plex and HS3 and now I get devices for both types of media.

Still would like to know about when controls may happen.

Thanks for the great plugin.

Comment

Working great - but, the artwork thumb is a image not found icon for every media I play.

images\Devices\Image-Not-Selected.png

Any ideas? I am using a QNAP NAS as my Plex server, thinking it could be a Unix path thing? My HS server is on Windows 10.

Comment

Control

Does this plug-in have control uses yet?
                            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Sorry - No control yet
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by rileydogmi View Post
                                Working great - but, the artwork thumb is a image not found icon for every media I play.

images\Devices\Image-Not-Selected.png

Any ideas? I am using a QNAP NAS as my Plex server, thinking it could be a Unix path thing? My HS server is on Windows 10.
                                I have the same problem, and looking at the html, there seems to be a bug. The link to the artwork is using the IP used by the plugin configuration, in my case this is 127.0.0.1. Unfortunately on the web client it interprets this as an image on the local machine, which obviously isn't the case.

Here's an example:

http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/metad...yxRhXmwYtTMUyV

Comment

Working...
                                X