Z-Wave Lock Events Script - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Al,

Before I attempt to update mono, I want to make sure that when I get it accomplished that the script will do what I want. I want to change/add/delete user codes of the schlage lock via the script. Is that possible?

If it is possible that would I be better off trying to make the ASPX file compatible with the version of mono on my system.

My previous attempts to use sudo on the Zee all resulted in error messages but I haven't given up yet. I see that different users have issues when changing versions of mono using HS3

Thanks for all your work and help.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by ocxoman View Post
      Hi Al,

Before I attempt to update mono, I want to make sure that when I get it accomplished that the script will do what I want. I want to change/add/delete user codes of the schlage lock via the script. Is that possible?

If it is possible that would I be better off trying to make the ASPX file compatible with the version of mono on my system.

My previous attempts to use sudo on the Zee all resulted in error messages but I haven't given up yet. I see that different users have issues when changing versions of mono using HS3

Thanks for all your work and help.

Jim
      Hi Jim,

HS3 does not expose the functionality to add/change/delete user codes, so no script or plugin can do that. The script provides alerting and logging on lock usage and other lock events.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        HS3 does not expose the functionality to add/change/delete user codes, so no script or plugin can do that. The script provides alerting and logging on lock usage and other lock events.
        How are you guys doing this then?

<its a sad commentary on how behind HS3 is when VERA does basic crap that HS3 should have had years ago!>

Comment

You can do it through an event, or manually from the zwave tab under the lock's root device. It just can't be scripted.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can do it through an event, or manually from the zwave tab under the lock's root device. It just can't be scripted.
            Gotcha... thx

Comment

Reading through docs it seems you can write a script that creates an event. Would it be possible to script create an event that will add/change/delete user codes? Right now I manually create events but seems like if I could script this I could have a better UI.

Comment

Originally posted by JimiB View Post
                Reading through docs it seems you can write a script that creates an event. Would it be possible to script create an event that will add/change/delete user codes? Right now I manually create events but seems like if I could script this I could have a better UI.

The event action needed can't be added through a script.

Comment

The event action needed can't be added through a script.
                  Bummer, I was afraid that would be the case. Thanks for answering.

Comment

Help with... The Reference ID for the Notification Device is not in doorlock.ini

Please help me figure out where the issue is on this?

I followed the instructions: added ScriptingReferences line, setup the Config tab, verified both locks have 'NotificationDev' correctly set, etc

Log output... "The Reference ID for the Notification Device is not in doorlock.ini. "

thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
                      Please help me figure out where the issue is on this?

I followed the instructions: added ScriptingReferences line, setup the Config tab, verified both locks have 'NotificationDev' correctly set, etc

Log output... "The Reference ID for the Notification Device is not in doorlock.ini. "

thanks for the help!

Can you turn on debug logging on the Config tab and then try again? Post the log output here.

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

Can you turn on debug logging on the Config tab and then try again? Post the log output here.
                        I did an unlock using Homeseer and then Manually Locked it... the manual lock did not register anything at all in the log. Also, no emails or Pushover is being sent.

In Debug in the Plugin, this is all it shows in the log fo the Homeseer 'unlock'...

Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log The Reference ID for the Notification Device is not in doorlock.ini.
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Scripts\Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log Jon00RCCNM Installed False
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log Z-Wave:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log SDJ-Health:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log Restart:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log Pushover 3P:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log PHLocation:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log MyQ:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log Kodi:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log ISYInsteon:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log ImperiHome:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log HSZigBee:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log Harmony Hub:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log EnvisaLinkAdemco:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log EasyTrigger:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log Blue-Iris:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log BLLAN:
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log HS Path C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log OS Version 6.2.9200.0
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Door Lock Log OS Type 0
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/doorlock.vb("Main","Mudroom Door")
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Door Lock Mudroom Door Unlocked"
                        Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Z-Wave Device: Main Mudroom Door Lock Set to 0
                        Jun-26 7:01:58 PM Device Control Device: Main Mudroom Door Lock to Unlock (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Comment

Can you also post your doorlock.ini file and a screen shot of the Advanced tab of the notification device? Make sure to take any personal info out of the ini file. You can turn debug logging back off.

Cheers
                          Al

Comment

Can you also post your doorlock.ini file and a screen shot of the Advanced tab of the notification device? Make sure to take any personal info out of the ini file. You can turn debug logging back off.

Cheers
                            Al
                            screens attached

INI...
                            Code:
                            [Settings]
                            Locks=Mudroom Door Lock,Foyer Front Door Lock
                            logName=Door Lock Log
                            Debug=True
                            maxDays=180
                            maxTableEntries=10
                            AnnounceEnabled=False
                            AnnouncementTimeLimit=10
                            PushoverEnabled=True
                            PushoverHighSound=persistent
                            PushoverNormalSound=pushover
                            PushoverLowSound=none
                            EmailEnabled=True
                            Email1=-----------
                            Email2=-----------
                            FromEmail=---------------
                            RCCNMRecipients=RCCNMRecipients
                            RCCNMShowDateTime=0
                            RCCNMQueueMessage=1
                            PushoverDevices=MyPhone
                            [Foyer Front Door Lock]
                            NotificationDev=92
                            LoggingDev=282
                            20=Email1|Pushover||Normal||
                            65=Email1|Pushover||Normal||
                            66=Email1|Pushover||Normal||
                            67=Email1|Pushover||Normal||
                            68=Email1|Pushover||Normal||
                            69=Email1|Pushover||Normal||
                            70=Email1|Pushover||High||
                            5000=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Megan|%PERSON% Locked %DOOR%
                            5001=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Greg|%PERSON% Locked %DOOR%
                            5002=Email2|Pushover||Normal|Family|%PERSON% Locked %DOOR%
                            5003=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Cleaner|%PERSON% Locked %DOOR%
                            5004=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Sitter|%PERSON% Locked %DOOR%
                            6000=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Megan|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            6001=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Greg|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            6002=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Family|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            6003=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Cleaner|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            6004=Email1|Pushover||High|Sitter|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            [Mudroom Door Lock]
                            NotificationDev=133
                            LoggingDev=281
                            2=Email1|Pushover||Normal||Manual Unlocked %DOOR%
                            5002=Email1|Pushover||Normal||Greg
                            5001=|Pushover|Announce|Normal||Megan
                            5003=Email1|Pushover||Normal||Family
                            5004=Email1|Pushover||Normal||Cleaner
                            5005=Email1|Pushover||Normal||Sitter
                            6000=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Megan|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            6001=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Greg|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            6002=Email1|Pushover||Normal|Family|%PERSON% Unlocked %DOOR%
                            4=Email1|Pushover||Normal||Remote Unlocked %DOOR%
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I see what the issue is. Change your event to use the exact same name as what is defined in your Config page for the lock.

In the HS log above, it shows:

Jun-26 7:02:00 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/doorlock.vb("Main","Mudroom Door")
                              but your INI file has the lock defined as "Mudroom Door Lock".

So change the parameter of your event from "Mudroom Door" to "Mudroom Door Lock", or change the Config to "Mudroom Door".

Cheers
                              Al

Comment

Thanks for the help. When you stare at things long enough you miss the simple things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X