Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only RGBW.

Comment

I have three RGBW, all working well with HS3.
      If I recall, I had to press the add button on the RGBW multiple times (at least three) to get them to add.
      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
        Sorry,
        I purchased some fibaro devices: RGBW Controller, Roller Shutter2 but I couln't add these devices in my z-wave network. It's incredible because I have many devices in my system - I don't know where I make a mistake. Add the others devices it was very easy but with fibaro I don't know what I can do. I believe that I'll send back them and I'll ask the substitution. Is there anyone that has managed to add them?
        Thanks
        Massimo-RenderCAD
        If you still have these and couldn't add them, I just learned the "trick". To add, or remove, it takes three VERY QUICK clicks of the 'b' button on the bottom of the RGBW Controller. I used a paperclip. It's somewhere in between "Super Fast" and "Sort of Fast" speed that you need to do the clicks. I was surprised how fast I had to press it to include/exclude from my network. Hope this helps mate!

Comment

I got this RGBW controller up and running today in HS3. Stupid question for you guys with it working... what command do you use to set it to a certain color? I have mine set when motion is sensed in kitchen to turn on, and I have to do it in 4 steps:

turn on master channel to 'on'
          turn on red channel to x
          turn on green channel to y
          turn on blue channel to z

I have not been able to figure out how to just send it a hex command, like "turn on to #FFD459" (which is a warmish white).

Comment

Originally posted by Dnomyar220 View Post
            If you still have these and couldn't add them, I just learned the "trick". To add, or remove, it takes three VERY QUICK clicks of the 'b' button on the bottom of the RGBW Controller. I used a paperclip. It's somewhere in between "Super Fast" and "Sort of Fast" speed that you need to do the clicks. I was surprised how fast I had to press it to include/exclude from my network. Hope this helps mate!
            Hi Ray
            I really thank you very very very much because your trick was right, In that way we added both RGBW fibaro device that the roller shutter 2 fibaro device.
            Thanks
            Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

I have four of these. I have been using them in Fibaro Home Center Lite, but now I have switched to HomeSeer.

I have to of them set up in a pair. I used to control them with a double momentary switch, i.e. one momentary switch was connected to RGBW module 1 (in brightness mode), another momentary switch was connected to RGBW module 2 (in rainbow mode). I then associated them with each other, the effect being I could dim (both) with momentary one and control color (on both) with momentary two.

The procedure to do this is different on "3rd party controlleres". How can I achieve this on HomeSeer? I can't for the life of me figure out which value is appropriate for parameter 14 when in rainbow mode.

Any input?

Comment

Originally posted by diderikfrom View Post
                I have four of these. I have been using them in Fibaro Home Center Lite, but now I have switched to HomeSeer.

I have to of them set up in a pair. I used to control them with a double momentary switch, i.e. one momentary switch was connected to RGBW module 1 (in brightness mode), another momentary switch was connected to RGBW module 2 (in rainbow mode). I then associated them with each other, the effect being I could dim (both) with momentary one and control color (on both) with momentary two.

The procedure to do this is different on "3rd party controlleres". How can I achieve this on HomeSeer? I can't for the life of me figure out which value is appropriate for parameter 14 when in rainbow mode.

Any input?
                Hi,

If you could post a wiring diagram of how these are wired to the switches and LEDs I think I may be able to help with configuring 14.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

I got this RGBW controller up and running today in HS3. Stupid question for you guys with it working... what command do you use to set it to a certain color? I have mine set when motion is sensed in kitchen to turn on, and I have to do it in 4 steps:

turn on master channel to 'on'
                  turn on red channel to x
                  turn on green channel to y
                  turn on blue channel to z

I have not been able to figure out how to just send it a hex command, like "turn on to #FFD459" (which is a warmish white).
                  Hi Ray
                  I hope to be useful like you have been for me
                  In attached you can see the screnshoot that I make for you- You must make the event in that way so you can pass the right value but if you want a warmish white is better pass the value like my last screnshoot

Massimo-RenderCAD
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
                    Hi Ray
                    I hope to be useful like you have been for me
                    In attached you can see the screnshoot that I make for you- You must make the event in that way so you can pass the right value but if you want a warmish white is better pass the value like my last screnshoot

Massimo-RenderCAD
                    Nice, thank you!

Comment

Hi,

If you could post a wiring diagram of how these are wired to the switches and LEDs I think I may be able to help with configuring 14.

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. I did not see this before now. The trouble is, I am not quite sure how this is wired actually, but when pressing the momentary switch connected to the controller I want to operate in "Rainbow mode" the white channel is dimmed.

Anyway, yesterday I spent some time figuring this out. I have set parameter 6 to 4 (Rainbow mode). I finally figured out how to read the diagram for parameter 14. I want it to operate in rainbow mode for all channels, so parameter 14 should be HEX 3333, which in decimals would be 13107.

I have associated the two controllers with each other (the other being in brightness mode, parameter 6 set to 3, and parameter 14 unchanged). Then I associated the two controllers with each other.

There you are. Switch 1 controls brightness for both controllers, and switch 2 controls color for both controllers. (Changes are only applied to the other controller when the switch is released.)

Comment

Hello Greig,

I tried your script, but I got the below error, can you advise me ?
                        {
                        Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases
                        }

Comment

Analog Inputs?

I'll ask a question I saw come up a few times from others that I didn't see answered. Has anyone gotten any of the Analog inputs to work with HomeSeer?

Comment

Originally posted by askme View Post
                            I'll ask a question I saw come up a few times from others that I didn't see answered. Has anyone gotten any of the Analog inputs to work with HomeSeer?
                            They will not work at my site. I issued this item in Bugzilla.

---
                            John

Comment

Thanks. I saw your requests for info, but saw no responses. I have a unit on the way along with 0-10v sensor transmitter and sensor. I had someone on Fibaro forums show me the settings. I guess I will be playing this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by askme View Post
                                Thanks. I saw your requests for info, but saw no responses. I have a unit on the way along with 0-10v sensor transmitter and sensor. I had someone on Fibaro forums show me the settings. I guess I will be playing this weekend.
                                My issue is that I'm not able to set the parameters as the values seems out of range.

Of course interested in your experiences.

---
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X