Trane XL624 reporting Humidity changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trane XL624 reporting Humidity changes

I have one Trane XL624 installed, and about to install two more.

When I look at my log, it is constantly reporting humidity with every change. Often taking up the majority of the log. (I could care less about small humidity changes).

Is there a way to reduce this reporting?
    Maybe only if the change is great than 4%, or only every 20 min?

Go to the Relative Humidity device configuration and select "Do not log commands from this device".
    I have mine setup this way and it doesn't report anything in the log.

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Thank you for this help.

If possible, I'd like it to report, just don't need it to be that often.

Comment

Langenet
        I did this, checked the "do not log commands..." for the Relative Humidity device. It is still filling up my log.

Thanks everyone for any suggestions and help.

Comment

That seems odd... Another thing to look at is the polling. Mine is set to 20m 10sec - not sure why and can't remember if it got set to this by default. Try setting yours to the same.

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Polling was set to 0, 0, 0.
            Now set to 20min.
            we shall see.

Comment

Working...
            X