Last Zone Faulted- revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Zone Faulted- revisited

I tried this a year ago and lost patience so I quit trying. Now I want to fix it. The "Last Zone Faulted" device shows a zone from partition 2 from sunset to sunrise, using a photoeye. I cannot change the choice of partitions to include partition 1. I attached a JPG showing the info. When I click on partition 1 and 2 it doesn't save the changes. I'm wondering if this is a NX-8E setting I have to change in the panel, and if so, where would it be.
    Thanks
    Dave
    Attached Files

Bump!

Comment

Im having all sorts of problems with partitions myself... http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=133419

Mine does the same thing. I try to change the partition and it doesnt stick. Im not sure its supposed to, because what is listed is what is read from the panel, so you'd have to change the panel settings. Do you really have all those partitions active? Most people just have partition 1 and not the others....your issue looks alot similar to mine.

James is working on it. Perhaps it will fix this isssue as well.

Comment

Originally posted by deverson1 View Post
        I tried this a year ago and lost patience so I quit trying. Now I want to fix it. The "Last Zone Faulted" device shows a zone from partition 2 from sunset to sunrise, using a photoeye. I cannot change the choice of partitions to include partition 1. I attached a JPG showing the info. When I click on partition 1 and 2 it doesn't save the changes. I'm wondering if this is a NX-8E setting I have to change in the panel, and if so, where would it be.
        Thanks
        Dave
        I am sorry but the checkboxes showing the partitions are not relevant in the "last zone faulted" device and should be read only in all devices since I am getting them from the panel. It is misleading that I allow them to be checked. (I will take a look at fixing that).

The last zone faulted is designed to show all faults regardless of partition.

Can you explain a little further because I am having difficulty in understanding what you want to see. Sorry if I missing it.
        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

I use the plugin to check zones and as an input for when it's dark outside via a relay and use zone 16 for that purpose. All night long it only displays the "Dark sensor" as faulted and none of the other zones. Zone 16 is in partition 2 along with a couple of other zones and the partition I want to use is partition 1. I don't care if partition 2 is faulted. I just want it to be hidden and not show up and not allow the other zones to be displayed.
          Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

So if I allowed a check box in the HS device status page that prevented a zone from being tracked, would that solve the issue? That is if a the "Do not track this zone" was checked it would not be included in the "Last zone faulted" list. Let me know if that would work.
            James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

If there was an option to choose only partition 1 that would be great. That partition changes during the day and doesn't stay faulted all evening.
              Thanks
              Dave

Comment

If you try the Beta I posted today it lets you select certain zones to be invisible to the last faulted zones logic. If you only have a limited number of zones in the other partition could you just set those zones as invisible?
                James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

everything seems to work great except for the following. I don't know what I did wrong.
                  Dave

jvCaddx Plug-In Error An unexpected error occured in the UpdateTrackingTable() function/subroutine: [System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleRe sult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavio r behavior, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(Command Behavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at dbModule.updateTrackingTable()]
                  2/17/2009 09:46:58 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error UpdateTrackingTable() - possible error with SQL statement = Insert into tracking (HCDC, TriggerDateTime, TimeSequence, ZoneNumber, ZoneName, Partition, Event) values('T16', '2/17/2009 9:46:33 PM', '2', '16', 'Dark sensor', '1', 'Bypassed')
                  2/17/2009 09:46:58 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error UpdateTrackingTable() connection state = 1
                  2/17/2009 09:46:58 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error An unexpected error occured in the UpdateTrackingTable() function/subroutine: [System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleRe sult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavio r behavior, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(Command Behavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at dbModule.updateTrackingTable()]
                  2/17/2009 09:47:11 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error UpdateTrackingTable() - possible error with SQL statement = Insert into tracking (HCDC, TriggerDateTime, TimeSequence, ZoneNumber, ZoneName, Partition, Event) values('T16', '2/17/2009 9:46:33 PM', '3', '16', 'Dark sensor', '1', 'FaultedBypassed')
                  2/17/2009 09:47:11 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error UpdateTrackingTable() connection state = 1
                  2/17/2009 09:47:11 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error An unexpected error occured in the UpdateTrackingTable() function/subroutine: [System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleRe sult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavio r behavior, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(Command Behavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at dbModule.updateTrackingTable()]

Comment

Have you tried restarting HS? If that doesn't work, I will need to take a closer look at my changes.
                    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Yes I did try to reboot. I will restart my HS box and see what affect that has.
                      Thanks
                      Dave

Comment

jvCaddx Log

Can you screen print the jvCaddx log where you see the Dark Sensor faulted. The log is found by going to the jvCaddx settings and press the jvCaddx log button. It seems odd that it is reporting faulted so many times.
                        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

I don't know why the log shows "Partition 1". I captured a snapshot from early this morning andas you can see the "Dark Sensor" keeps refreshing itself.
                          Thanks
                          Dave
                          Attached Files

Comment

Something is odd about that sensor. Do you have any keypads on that partition and do they show the constant normal/fault that the plugin is seeing?

Also, are you still seeing the database error?
                            James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

I have no keypads on that partition. I only use it for notification.
                              One last thing. Thanks for all the work on this plugin. It really does work great.
                              Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X