Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of CheckTranscievers errors

Good afternoon,

I am getting lots of 24 (CheckTranscievers) errors on my linux install, the motion sensors appear to still be working fine and everything is being fixed, but the following entries are flooding my log.

Two questions:

1. Should i be concerned about these logs, are they likely to affect the system operation?

2. If they are not a major concern, is there a way I can stop these being written to the log.

Many thanks!

Code:
    Mar-05 1:30:21 PM	 	RFXCOM	24 (CheckTransceivers) transceiver #2 info: resynced
    Mar-05 1:30:21 PM	 	RFXCOM Error:	24 (CheckTransceivers) packet timeout transceiver #2 State:21
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

You have an RFXtrx433 with correct firmware flashed?
    How is this configured in HS?

Or this could be an error on the USB interface.
    Do you use a good quality power supply with enough ampere?
    The USB cable is not too long?
    Try another USB cable or better connect the RFXtrx to power USB hub.

Comment

I believe the firmware is correct (I don't think i have ever changed it) and both of the devices are connected direct into the USB port of the PC with very little cable length (like 10cm or 20cm max).

I think it might be something about linux perhaps, but not sure what as i don't recall seeing this on the windows HS3.
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

Just wondering how I can fix this error as the cables are OK, and the devices are not connected through a hub.

Is there a program I can run to check the firmware and update if required.
        I have both the 310mhz and the 433 devices (connected via USB).

Many thanks,

Comment

The older USB devices do not have a flash update possibility.

The RFXtrx types can be updated with RFXflash and checked with RFXmngr. See the RFXtrx User Guide which is available on the download page.
          The latest RFXtrx firmware is also available on this download page.

Comment

Working...
          X