Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No pins

Hi There

Just started with this plugin. HS3 running on Windows. Installed the plugin in HS3 no problem. Then installed the plugin (with mono v4) on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model b. Plugin installed fine and fired up. It immediately appeared in my Homeseer servers plugin page.

Clicked on Config>Config RaspPi and I get an empty screen. There doesn't appear to be any pins? I set the log level to debug but apart from the following, there is nothing else in the log.

Code:
    Sep-27 17:17:54	 	RaspberryIO	INFO Serial number: 00000000090be4ba
    Sep-27 17:17:54	 	RaspberryIO	INFO Firmware rev10494082, board model Unknown (Unknown)
    Sep-27 17:17:54	 	RaspberryIO	INFO Raspberry Pi running on Bcm2709 processor
    Sep-27 17:17:54	 	RaspberryIO	INFO RaspberryIO version 3.0.0.2
    Any help appreciated.

ooops sorry, version 3.0.0.2 uses an old library that doesn't support RPi B3.

please do the remote installation again with version 3.0.0.3 available here:
    Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxokk2rmnqa7r7e/RaspberryIO_remote_install_3-0-0-3.zip
    you don't need to update the plugin on HS3 server.

let me know how it goes, thanks

Comment

Yay! Thanks. Now working

Comment

Similar issue

Hi I Am new to the forums and Homeseer for that matter.
        I have installed the plugin on the Homeseer Server (windows based pc) and followed all the instructions for the remote plugin install on a raspberry pi.
        Once finished and executed the script as per the instructions the device shows in the remote plugins section and shows the correct instance name etc

To program the GPIO pins it says to click on the plugin config (which in order to do so I have to enable the plugin). As soon as I enable the plugin on the homeseer page it causes the Raspberry pi instance on the Remote plugins section to disappear and just says "System is not a Raspberry Pi".
        I am on HS3 Pro on a windows machine and using a Raspberry Pi b2
        Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by mastermixlee View Post
          Hi I Am new to the forums and Homeseer for that matter.
          I have installed the plugin on the Homeseer Server (windows based pc) and followed all the instructions for the remote plugin install on a raspberry pi.
          Once finished and executed the script as per the instructions the device shows in the remote plugins section and shows the correct instance name etc

To program the GPIO pins it says to click on the plugin config (which in order to do so I have to enable the plugin). As soon as I enable the plugin on the homeseer page it causes the Raspberry pi instance on the Remote plugins section to disappear and just says "System is not a Raspberry Pi".
          I am on HS3 Pro on a windows machine and using a Raspberry Pi b2
          Am I doing something wrong?
          shut down all the plugin instances, then start only the one running on your Pi. To access the config page, you need to use the menu links: PLUG-INS > RaspberryIO > Config - instance_name

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            shut down all the plugin instances, then start only the one running on your Pi. To access the config page, you need to use the menu links: PLUG-INS > RaspberryIO > Config - instance_name
            Thanks I've managed to work it out now. I clicked add instance and named it to the same name as the raspberry pi instance and it then picked it up and allowed me to configure the pins. Just waiting on delivery of some resistors and jumper cables now to gave a play with this and see what I can do. :-) thanks very much for your quick reply.

Comment

Working...
            X