Clear All

took a couple screen shots for example
    the first is x10 and the other is zwave
    John
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Nice app.

It will be nice to add cameras to favorites that will complete this app.

Another thing that would be nice on android would be to be able to add widgets on phones home screen.

I notice that you have to use the plug in in hs3 be able to see events under server on the app. I'm assuming that the same for cameras too.

All in all its nice to have an app that requires minimum setup. I'm finding myself using it more the imperihome on my phone . I don't really use hstouch.

Another nice thing would be to see this app on widows pc too.

Comment

Thanx for the quick update, all is good now, crazy fast response and fix!

Widgets for HS3 would be the best thing we could have for android, really similar to Imperihome but actual widgets for home screen in stead of in the app itself, having device actions with status in simple widgets would be nice. I know Imperihome has some widgets available but only to fire a scene or to take you into their app, it can be done with Tasker but I still want my life, haha.

I have made some awesome widgets with the KWGT app for Spotify and for diplaying cameras that I can float anywhere on top of any app and it works great, now if I had that control and design freedom in a widget connected to HS3 my need HSTouch goes away, Imperihome is nice, fast, and easy but it is still to simple for my wall touchscreens.

Your dedication to this app already goes miles, please don't stop, lots of widget (wiggle) room here!

John

Comment

New release: Tablet layout and bug fixes

Thanks all for the reports so far.

I'm trying to keep track of everything reported here in the site, but the safest way to make sure I do not forget about an issue is to report it through the app. Those issues go into a backlog and they will keep haunting me until fixed

In other news, I've done some initial work on tablet layout for the app. It's mostly targeted at the Devices section. I hope I did not break anything in the process

A few screenshots, to keep up with the tradition:

iOS app: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/55ad...99834344dcf288
          Android app: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/e1b5...4d842273ba7e60

Comment

Originally posted by lj502 View Post
            ..... and for diplaying cameras that I can float anywhere on top of any app and it works great....
            John
            can this be done via non ip cameras? ive got a Samsung cctv system that would be awesome
            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Will you be updating the app. I guess mine expired on the latest beta version and it keeps closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbmet View Post
                Will you be updating the app. I guess mine expired on the latest beta version and it keeps closing.

I didn't notice the distribution profile was expiring this month. I will post a new version tonight.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
                    I didn't notice the distribution profile was expiring this month. I will post a new version tonight.
                    A new version is available with a fix for the expired provisioning profile. It can be downloaded from: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/55ad...pp_versions/92

Thanks for letting me know about it!

Comment

Anybody know how to install this App? Does the DEV need your iPhone Serial Number in order to make it work?

Comment

Originally posted by bmora View Post
                        Anybody know how to install this App? Does the DEV need your iPhone Serial Number in order to make it work?
                        Hello! Following up via PM.

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
                          Ready for download is a new version of the app with 2 new features:

• Enabling connection to the ASCII port in HS3. When this is enabled, the app is updated real-time as devices change their values. You can can forward the ASCII port on your router if you want to access it from outside your home network. This feature does not work through MyHomeSeer unfortunately.
                          • Collapse groups of devices and events in the list view. Individual groups can be collapsed and there's also an option to collapse all. Combined with the ability to hide devices (added on v1.0.6) I hope this improves usability of the app for people with many devices.

I really appreciate all the feedback so far. Please let me know if you run into any issues with the new features. Ideas for new features are welcome as well

Screenshots

Collapsed device groups and new options button:

Options menu:

ASCII port settings under Server:

Builds

iOS

Send me a PM if you are a new user as iOS requires device authorization

Android (all versions)

Android (Lollipop or newer)

Can I please try the iOS version of this app.

Thanks

Dom

Comment

Update for Events

Hi all,

There's a small, incremental update for the app that adds a tablet (landscape) view for Events. Also, now it is possible to run events by simply tapping and holding down the event item in the list (it replaces the previous, more elaborate slide-and-click gesture)

There is also a new version of the HS3 plug-in. If this new version is present in the server, the app (both from phone and tablet) will show additional details about an event, including: status (enabled, disabled), event type (user-defined), and last time that the event ran. It will also show an option to enable or disable the event on the server.

iOS app: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/55ad...99834344dcf288
                            Android app: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/e1b5...4d842273ba7e60
                            Plugin: Available under the BETA section of the Plugin Manager in your HS3 server.

Cheers!

Comment

How will we favorite events now?

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
                                How will we favorite events now?
                                From within the event details page there's an option to add/remove from favorites.

I've got in the list of to-do to add a favorite-management page from HS3, where it should be easier to deal with multiple selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X