Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks much Mark.

Comment

Is the a plan for when the docs is weill be\ announced in the Z-Wave product supplies. Without those we can't tell much about the switch will do.

Thanks.

Comment

If there are 1-5 taps, then it sounds like the switch is supported v3 of the central control class. Is there a public of commands supported?

Does it do S2 security? How many node are there allowed in Lifeline?

Thanks!

Comment

Any chance of a reverse direction?

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Our fan controller will work with 3-speed and 4-speed fans that are 2.5 amps or less. "Off" is not counted as a speed. By default, LED indicators will reflect the speeds. "High" will light up all LEDs (even for a 3-speed fan).
          Don

Comment

Originally posted by brianaker View Post
            Is the a plan for when the docs is weill be\ announced in the Z-Wave product supplies. Without those we can't tell much about the switch will do.

Thanks.
            We'll have all the docs available after we get back from CES.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by scorp508 View Post
              Aw man... my enthusiasm just dropped significantly. :'(

Most of the places I was excited to put these into I can't (smart bulbs or switched outlets) or won't put dimmers in. Pretty please consider another model that is the WS with the WD LED setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                That would be nice...

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                We'll have all the docs available after we get back from CES.
                Are there any particular fans or models with specific features to use the fan controller?
                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                  Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                  Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                  3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                  4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                  3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                  SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Will the hs-hd200+ have the same electronics and firmware for dimming? I have some recessed integrated LEDs that do not work with the 100+ and was wondering if I should give the 200+ a shot or if I should expect the same behavior as the 100+.

Comment

NZ / Australia

Is there any chance these products would be available in NZ / Australia Voltage and frequency ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lifeisafractal View Post
                        Will the hs-hd200+ have the same electronics and firmware for dimming? I have some recessed integrated LEDs that do not work with the 100+ and was wondering if I should give the 200+ a shot or if I should expect the same behavior as the 100+.
                        I'm not aware of any circuit changes in the 200 series vs the 100 series.

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                        Is there any chance these products would be available in NZ / Australia Voltage and frequency ?
                        Thanks for asking. Our focus is on the US market at present. If sufficient demand develops, we'll look into international options.
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Are they compatible with the HS-WA100+?

Comment

In a three-way setup, will there be slave switches where the LEDs on the switch mirror the master?

I'm starting my build-out and would really love that feature.
                            Last edited by dhennen; January 10, 2018, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonparallel View Post
                              Are they compatible with the HS-WA100+?
                              Based on an answer above re: circuitry, I would bet they are, but it is a concern of mine as well as nearly every 200 I would replace has a corresponding WA100. ....unless there is a WA200+ that has multiple LEDS in it!!!!

????

Comment

Originally posted by dhennen View Post
                                In a three-way setup, will there be slave switches where the LEDs on the switch mirror the master?

I'm starting my build-out and would really love that feature.
                                I don't think you'll see that. The issue is that the Aux switch only has two wires, neutral and the traveler. It doesn't connect to HOT so it has no real power to drive LEDs.
                                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                                Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                                Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                                3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                                4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                                3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                                SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Working...
                                X