Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plug-in - Pre-Purchase?

Hi Rob,

I am a new HS user running a new installation of HS3 Pro and have been utilizing your plug-in for my HAI System. I have been following the development for over a year and finally am able to convert most of my programming out of my panel and into HS3 thanks to your plug-in. Of course I have purchased the HS3 UPBSpud plug-in to achieve a higher percentage of conversion and integration.

Even though you plan on adding UPB functionality down the road to the plug-in which I suspect would then support HLC, I want to show support for your work. There is no ability to buy your plug-in license within HS3 yet but I see if for sale in the HomeSeer store.

Is it ok to purchase the plug-in now via the store even though the license is not yet required in HS3 until after the Beta? If so, I assume the registration code would be needed once the plug-in exits Beta.

Thanks for your hard work thus far!

-Travis

Thanks Travis. As soon as I get outputs and more triggers, I'll move it out of beta and into the paid plugin section. UPB will be next on the list.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
    X