Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client

we buy plug-in but the explanations do not fit, Help please how my clients included, I have two clients on two different computer, I instaler only the client on the computer, ca can do? I also buy PLSpeech but not great either explanation? In home automation there are also amateur, novice, people who want to learn from those who are more what, thank you for your help ...

I don't use BLBroadcast so I can't help you there and Blade is off on vacation for the next 3 weeks.

BLSpeech I do use and may be able to help you with. Do you have a specific question?

Also it would be better to ask it in the BLSpeech forums as opposed to BLBroadcast.

Most of the features, except for setup of course you can find by looking at the new HomeSeer Actions and event triggers.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
      I don't use BLBroadcast so I can't help you there and Blade is off on vacation for the next 3 weeks.

BLSpeech I do use and may be able to help you with. Do you have a specific question?

Also it would be better to ask it in the BLSpeech forums as opposed to BLBroadcast.

Most of the features, except for setup of course you can find by looking at the new HomeSeer Actions and event triggers.
      actually what I'm trying to do is go to control or sound in HomeSeer, I have a client in the living room and a basement that are computer chair with a customer, I want to be able to lead the way or I want, can you help me?

Comment

I wish I could but since I don't use BLBroadcast I don't know anything about it. If it's anything like any of Blades other plug-ins i don't think it's what you're looking for. They're all tied pretty close to HomeSeer and it's functions, not so much to control other machines. You might be able to get a message on the screen at the bottom but they would need to be tied to HomeSeer events and actions as far as I understand.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X