This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BeakerStat v1.3.13026.526 posted

New version of BeakerStat posted: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=156375

This version will also be in the updater in the next few days.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Can IP address of thermostat be changed in Beakerstat?

Originally posted by reidfo View Post
    New version of BeakerStat posted: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=156375
    I am using HS2 and have just converted from a z-wave to a wi-fi thermostat. I am using this version of Beakerstat. I had an issue with my network going down and when I got it back up, my wi-fi thermostat had a different IP address. Since I had written the thermostat into many different events, I added the thermostat back and used the replace device tool to replace the "old" thermostat with the "new" one. I then tried to delete the old one on the status page, but it also deleted the new one. So, I re-installed the thermostat and kept the other. Beakerstat still has the one with the old IP address in the list of thermostats. Now the big problem: The associations (Misc IO Settings) for the "old" thermostat are for the newly created devices (e.g., setpoint), while the Misc IO Settings for the "new" one do not exist. Now, when I want to change the setpoint, I get a major log error that the thermostat cannot be found (because the plugin is looking for a thermostat with the IP address that no longer exists). I know that if I delete everything and start over, I should be able to fix this problem, but it will be a lengthy task to re-write all of my events. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Richel; February 18, 2015, 09:43 AM. Reason: Problem Solved
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
    X