This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer and Omni LT acn we Web access

I have puchased Homeseer 2 and am wondering if I purchase the Omni LT, can I still get Web Access via homeseer as the Omni LT doesn't have the CAT5 web access point?

Has anyone got the Omni LT connected to Homeseer and are able to turn secuirty on and off via the Homeseer page?

Thanks in advanced.

Tim

Yes, you can control your lights in one of several ways with the plug-in.

A) You can go to the /HAIUnits web page that the plug-in provides and operate all of your HAI lighting and other units there.
    B) You can tell the plug-in to create devices to represent your lighting units, and a device will be created for each one. You can then rename/move those devices to different locations within your HomeSeer system, and control the lights through the HomeSeer status page UI.
    C) You can create events, and the HAI Actions page has several entries for performing actions on lighting units.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

HomeSeer and the Omni connect via a serial cable. The HomeSeer plugin doesn't support connecting to the panel via Ethernet, so it really doesn't make a difference if your panel has Ethernet or not.

Comment

Working...
      X