This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jstaab View Post
    Attached my export file. The device in question is the master bedroom fan. In the web interface, an On and Off button is displaying to control it, but basically I managed to turn it on, once, then that's it, it no longer responds. I did confirm, the PIM is transmitting, so the only thing I can conclude is that something in the addressing or the command isn't quite right. Under HS2, I do not have any issues controlling this device.
    Thanks for your help!

EDIT, debug below, and in addition, I deleted the device, re-imported, I could control it twice, but the device update in the web interface really lags, that is, the icon showing the states lags behind the action. Once it stops updating and gets out of sync with the actual state of the device, then you can no longer control it.
    Could you test attached version (3.0.0.7).
    And could you give me the exact model number of this device?
    Did you have the same problem with your others non dimmable devices?
    Last edited by spud; December 3, 2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Re: UPB Plug-in - Beta Testing

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Come to think about it I haven't tried any non dimmable devices as of yet. I have numerous relay switches as well for outdoor floods. I'll install this later today, and test the device I reported as well as my other switches. If they still don't work I'll get you the model numbers for everything. Thanks for the quick reply!

Sent from my SCH-I45 using Tapatalk
      HS: 2.5.0.60
      Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
      Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
      Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
      Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
      UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
      Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Had a few minutes, ran through a quick test, the device I reported is now working. In addition, I tested my relay switches and those are working as well. Thanks for the quick turn around!

Comment

Thank-you for the update Spud.

Here my HAI/PCS/SA UPB relay switches did work before updating.

I did run into an issue yesterday where the logs were filling up with disconnection errors and the on / off times via the gui were really slow.

I shut down Homeseer and rebooted the computer and all was fine afterwards. I don't know what it was though.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hey found another device that I can't control correctly. In the same export file, it's the kitchen lights, think it's device 1. Below is the debug. Most of my stuff is HAI if I recall correctly, but I think this one is a SA brand.
            Thanks!

Dec-03 7:55:14 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Resuming sending after waiting a refreshing 600ms
            Dec-03 7:55:13 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Pausing because last command expected a reply
            Dec-03 7:55:13 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Message ID 57 confirmed sent successfully
            Dec-03 7:55:13 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: UPB Device ACK'd current message (ID=57)
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: PIM ACK'd current message (ID=57)
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: ABOUT_TO_SEND[07140101FF30B4{0xD}]
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Sending Message ID 57 to PIM, retry count=0
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Extracted next message to send from queue (ID 57)
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG DEVICE[1]:: Confirmed request to set device to level succeedded -- updating internal state
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG UPB_MGR:: passing queueMessage for UPB message to media-adapter
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG UPB_MGR:: STATE_QUEUE:: Sending state queury for device Lights (1)
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG DEVICE[1]:: Got request to set light to non-normative level -- queueing status request to confirm
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIMADAPTER:: Confirmed message to device succeeded
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Message ID 54 confirmed sent successfully
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: UPB Device ACK'd current message (ID=54)
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: PIM ACK'd current message (ID=54)
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: ABOUT_TO_SEND[08140101FF22645D{0xD}]
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIMADAPTER:: Confirmed message marked as being sent, timeout timer has 10000 millis left
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Sending Message ID 54 to PIM, retry count=0
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIM_SEND:: Extracted next message to send from queue (ID 54)
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG PIMADAPTER:: Got update on Confirmed message, but still not sent to PIM yet
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM UPBSpud DEBUG UPB_MGR:: passing sendConfirmedMessage for UPB message to media-adapter
            Dec-03 7:55:12 PM Device Control Device: Kitchen Lights to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Comment

I messed up the zip I attached in my previous post, it didn't have the change I did. (strange that it fixed your first problem...)
              Please test this one, make sure the UPB4CSharp.dll in bin/UPBSpud is version 1.0.0.1
              Attached Files

Comment

I messed up the zip I attached in my previous post, it didn't have the change I did. (strange that it fixed your first problem...)
                Please test this one, make sure the UPB4CSharp.dll in bin/UPBSpud is version 1.0.0.1
                Well I'm not the only reporting it fixed the problem, go figure :-) I'll give this one a try shortly.

Comment

Looks good, kitchen lights now work
                  ! Also seems quicker as well, but maybe I'm just imagining that part! Thanks again for the quick turn around!

Comment

Any consideration to supporting the following:

http://www.pcslighting.com/pulseworx...m_medium=email

tenholde
                    tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
                      Any consideration to supporting the following:

http://www.pcslighting.com/pulseworx...m_medium=email

tenholde
                      I guess I can add support for this IP module but I couldn't find any info explaining how to connect to it, do you have some docs or more info about it?
                      Was it supported by the HS2 UPB plugin?

Comment

Very new device. Just wanted you to be aware of it as you make enhancements. The ascii command codes are the same, just send via HTTP instead of RS-232.

I will try to find out more about them.

tenholde
                        tenholde

Comment

Updated to version dot 8 on the HS3 for Linux box. No issues that I can see.

I am using FF and typically have removed all of the devices between builds.

Noticed this time (when enabling the plugin and letting it create new devices) that there was more of a delay and a blank screen came up as it updated the devices.

Running the plugin by itself on the Raspberry Pi (ARM) does ding utilization a bit versus using Ubuntu on a two core AMD or Intel box.

IE: its a bit higher than running HS3 lite on the RP. (with X10/Z-wave enabled but just a few devices)
                          - Pete

Auto mator
                          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hi Spud,

Was just doing some quick testing and I have two issues with the device import.

1. UCQT-40 [4-Button Transmitter with 4-Status LEDs (Fw v 01.08)]. I have 3 links setup to buttons 1, 2, and 3. When I activate/deactivate these links HS device for "Keypad - Ch4" is updated instead of the appropriate Ch1/2/3.

2. PCS KPC6 [Controller - 6 Button] - It does not look like this device is imported properly (only one HS device is created).

I attached my upstart export file.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
                            Mike
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by mikemack; December 15, 2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemack View Post
                              1. UCQT-40 [4-Button Transmitter with 4-Status LEDs (Fw v 01.08)]. I have 3 links setup to buttons 1, 2, and 3. When I activate/deactivate these links HS device for "Keypad - Ch4" is updated instead of the appropriate Ch1/2/3.
                              Could you set the log level to Debug from the Config page, and then paste here the lines that are written to the log when you activate/deactivate links 1,2 or 3

thanks

Comment

Mike,
                                Could you also send me your .upb file so that I can see how your keypads are configured in UPStart.
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X