This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraSMTP HSPI - Issues / Questions

Please post any issues or questions related to the UltraSmtp HSPI here.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

runtime errors...

Greetings! I'm very anxious to try your new plugin! I installed it with no errors, however - when I click on the UltraSMTP button, the resulting screen loads with missing icons. Additionally, I receive the following error from IE...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Webpage error details
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; .NET4.0C)
    Timestamp: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:13:51 UTC

Line: 241
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://192.168.1.38/hspi_ultrasmtp/h...g=smtpprofiles

Line: 1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    I downloaded from your website and performed a re-install ("repair"),
    but it didn't seem to help... I've taken a screenshot that I can send to you via email so you can additionally see the "missing icons" issue if you'd like.

Your thoughts?

Cheers -
    Brian

Comment

Ultra,
      How do I buy this plug-in? It does not seem to exist in the HomeSeer store...

Comment

Originally posted by GHTNY042011 View Post
        Greetings! I'm very anxious to try your new plugin! I installed it with no errors, however - when I click on the UltraSMTP button, the resulting screen loads with missing icons. Additionally, I receive the following error from IE...
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        Webpage error details
        User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; .NET4.0C)
        Timestamp: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:13:51 UTC

Line: 241

Line: 1
        ---------------------------------------------------------------
        I downloaded from your website and performed a re-install ("repair"),
        but it didn't seem to help... I've taken a screenshot that I can send to you via email so you can additionally see the "missing icons" issue if you'd like.

Your thoughts?

Cheers -
        Brian
        This may have been related to the fix I added for the HP Touchpad. Can you download the latest version and let me know if you still see this issue?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualPanther View Post
          Ultra,
          How do I buy this plug-in? It does not seem to exist in the HomeSeer store...
          It is now listed: http://store.homeseer.com/store/Ultr...P1095C214.aspx

Comment

Send Voice Mail Message to Gmail

Since my ISP switched to GMail my Homeseer Voicemail send has not been working. Now that I am using UltraSMTP how can I get homeseer to send my voicemail messages to an email address?

Thank you,
            Chris.

p.s., I also have a script that triggers when the phone rings that emails me the phone number (excluding people I have set to ignore in my address book) with the phone number that called whether or not they left a message and now that I have UltraSMTP that script is working great - Thank you.

Comment

Hello Chris. What is the path to the voicemail message?

Comment

On the Homeseer - Setup - Phone - User Admin - (Select User) Edit - there is a checkbox to Forward new voice mail to the following E-mail address(es).

I am not sure what the path to the message is because it does it. The Setup - Email is what stopped working when my ISP switched to gmail because of the secure connection.

A work-around is fine.

What I want is when a message is left i send it to two email receiptients.
                Thank you,
                Chris.

Comment

Resolved

Well, I contacted my ISP and they were able to give me an SMTP to use without the encrypion requirement so I set up my Homeseer Email Setup to use it and it works just fine.
                  Thank you,
                  Chris.

Comment

Can't insert profiles

I'm trying to insert another profile to UltraSMTP profiles and I get this message, anyone knows how to solve this? (already have one profile but I need another one)

An unexpected error occured in the InsertSmtpProfile() function/subroutine: [System.Exception: One or more required fields are empty. Unable to insert new SMTP profile into the database. at HSPI_ULTRASMTP.HSPI.InsertSmtpProfile(String smtp_server, Int32 smtp_port, Int32 smtp_ssl, String auth_user, String auth_pass, String mail_from)]

Thanks,
                    hadyos

Last edited by hadyos; August 13, 2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hadyos View Post
                      I'm trying to insert another profile to UltraSMTP profiles and I get this message, anyone knows how to solve this? (already have one profile but I need another one)

An unexpected error occured in the InsertSmtpProfile() function/subroutine: [System.Exception: One or more required fields are empty. Unable to insert new SMTP profile into the database. at HSPI_ULTRASMTP.HSPI.InsertSmtpProfile(String smtp_server, Int32 smtp_port, Int32 smtp_ssl, String auth_user, String auth_pass, String mail_from)]

Thanks,
                      hadyos

This erorr indicates either the smtp_server, smtp_port or the mail_from fields were empty when you tried to add the profile.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

But they are not. I typed in all fields.

Comment

Please confirm you are running the latest version of UltraSMTP. If it still fails, please provide a screenshot so I can attempt to duplicate using the values you are entering.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Ok, some progress, I managed to add another profile but the port number does not change to 587 (Gmail SSL) and return to 25 after I save the profile.
                            My first profile is on port 587 but I need another email address using port 587.

I'm using ver. 1.1.4264.20272

Thanks,
                            hadyos

Comment

error

when I create an event an test it, it works fine, but as soon as I leave the page it no longer works and I get this error:

24.09.2012 04:27:21 - Error - Sending email using SMTP: The SMTP server name is required, and was not found in the configuration source.

Comment

Working...
                              X