Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with HS touch and latest update - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with HS touch and latest update - Solved!

I updated to .55 and updated my android touch client. Since I have errors in the touch client - connected but no valid license available.

No one else having this issue?

I am still getting a message, connected but can not communicate. I have deleted HS touch from my android and reinstalled, same issue. I am having the same issue on my tablet, phone ans PC client. Here is the error message in the log:

eb-23 5:55:33 PM HSTouch Server Client Android named Android has DISCONNECTED.
    Feb-23 5:55:33 PM HSTouch Server Client Android:Android (192.168.0.13/42701) has raised LineDisconnected.
    Feb-23 5:55:33 PM HSTouch Server Warning Client dropped connection 192.168.0.13/42701
    Feb-23 5:55:18 PM HSTouch Server Connecting speaker client to HomeSeer IP 127.0.0.1
    Feb-23 5:55:18 PM HSTouch Server Client Android (192.168.0.13/42701) named Android has CONNECTED.
    Feb-23 5:55:18 PM HSTouch Server Debug 05:55:18:2879 ~ CONNECT from client: Android:Android:2:0.0:7

Anyone? I have tried both on my local network and on a remote network. It was working until that update, so I don't think there are any network configuration issues.

Comment

Having the same issue

Everything after the update is going great, so glad to have it up and running. Then I have found my HStouch will not work. When I try to enter the port under network, changing it from 80 to 10200, it will not take it. It was working fine until I did the update. I have not tried to delete anything on my android, because my problem is the port setting under the network tab. I never changed it to 80. I have also tried using 80, to the port forwarding, and setting it up on my android, again using 80 and will not connect.

What port are we to be using 80 or 10200?
      Last edited by danielbo; February 23, 2014, 09:39 PM.
      danielbo

Comment

This is the error message I am getting!

I found where the port should be 10200, I have everything on HStouch set for 10200, plus I have port forwarding set for 10200. But when I go under stetting, netwrork, on the Zee and it says 80, so I try to change it to 10200. When I do this I get this error. I really like the lay out on HStouch, but cant us it. it work until I did the last update. But here is the error I get.

You have selected a port that may be blocked by your browser or in sue by other services, please pick a different port number.

The only other thing I did was took the zee off wireless, and hard wired it to a switch. The address changed, and I also changed it in the port forwarding section of my router. Maybe I should go back and put the Zee on wireless. Could that be the issue?

or is it just now working for anyone.
        danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
          I found where the port should be 10200, I have everything on HStouch set for 10200, plus I have port forwarding set for 10200. But when I go under stetting, netwrork, on the Zee and it says 80, so I try to change it to 10200. When I do this I get this error. I really like the lay out on HStouch, but cant us it. it work until I did the last update. But here is the error I get.

You have selected a port that may be blocked by your browser or in sue by other services, please pick a different port number.
          The port under Settings - Network is for the primary HS web interface, it's not for HS Touch. You should leave it at 80. You can't change it to 10200 as that port is in use for HS Touch already. Rich provided simialr info to you yesterday here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=10. What are you trying to accomplish?

Cheers
          Al
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Im sorry, didn't see anything from Rich, I am trying to get my hstouch to work.
            Maybe I should uninstall it and reinstall it on my android.

As I said it was fine until I did the update. Thank you for the other info, I had asked that before, and never got a answer. So now I know.
            danielbo

Comment

Now since I know this, it make things a little easier to understand. So its working again, I uninstalled it and installed it and its working ok. I have not got the weather to work yet, but that is it for tonight.
              Im glad someone explained that about the 80 was for the web page and not hs touch, that help me understand what was going on. I just wish someone would had said it earlier in terms I would understand. Thank you so much Sparkman. I just wonder why the weather is not showing up. I push the button and it seems to lock it up. If it wasn't for going to bed and I use my phone for a wake up call, I would let is sit for a while. Always have tomorrow. Thanks guys for all you help, loving the Zee. So much more I want to do with it.
              Thank you to Rick, sorry I wasn't catching on to what you was saying.
              danielbo

Comment

So no one has any idea - this latest problem make the zee fairly useless for remote control for me. Yes i can still log into the we version remotely, but it make changing temps remotely more complex than it needed to be, especially that is was working perfectly up until about a month ago.

Comment

I have verified the demo server works fine. I look at the plug in page and see I am running HSTouchServer 3.0.0.20. Is that the correct version. Does any one know what is running on the demo server.

Comment

.69 fixed the problem, I can now connect with HStouch.

Comment

I am missing mine, I have been using hstouch for the last few weeks and the other day I did an update. Today I found out my HStouch is gone. I made a post on another thread, but believe this thread best fits my need. Any ideas?
                      danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                        I am missing mine, I have been using hstouch for the last few weeks and the other day I did an update. Today I found out my HStouch is gone. I made a post on another thread, but believe this thread best fits my need. Any ideas?
                        heh - I just replied to that thread
                        Try rebooting your Zee to see if it comes back.

I just updated my Zee to v.70 and its working fine so far...
                        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Mind didnt come back.

I have done a restart many of times, and still missing. Haven't completely shut it down yet, should I do this? I have looked all over, thinking maybe they move a switch that I am missing to click to get it back and not finding anything. I have update to .70 and believe it was either it or .69 that I lost it. I did them both about a days difference. I believe, it was after.69 when I lost it. Thought maybe my port forwarding wasn't working, then connected from my home network. So that was when I looked under plugins and found it gone. I have satellite internet, and have reached my download limit for the month because of trying to rebuild a computer and done a lot of down loads. So I am in slow mod till the first of the month. I don't really think that could have done anything to the download, because it still shows it updated.
                          danielbo

Comment

I upgraded to. 70 and it is fine, even the cameras are working. My only issue is that when I choose climate, I get an unknown device in hstouch. If I go o devices, I see my thermostat there. Not a big issue.

Comment

I dont know why but mine is missing. I dont have any idea on how to get it back. It should listed under the plug ins, Right! Crazy, it was here one day and the next day it was gone.
                              danielbo

Comment

Working...
                              X