Additional chart options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional chart options

I'm currently trialing BLChart and while it is fairly nice, it is missing a few features I was looking for...

For charting I'd like to be able to see time on for devices grouped by a time period (say a day) over a month. So each bar for example would display the time the device was on for that day, with a bar for each day of the month.

Another option that would be nice is the ability to enter the wattage of the device, and the current electricity cost, so you could display/chart basic electricity usage.

Bump for these features. I've just installed the trial too because I'm trying to figure out which lights to replace with LED. This would help me get a true cost savings based on how long each light is on and it would let me know which to replace first...

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Couture View Post
      Bump for these features. I've just installed the trial too because I'm trying to figure out which lights to replace with LED. This would help me get a true cost savings based on how long each light is on and it would let me know which to replace first...

Thanks,

Chris
      Nothing to do with charting but you can record your lighting uptime via my Cumulative uptime monitor if you so wish.
      Jon

Comment

Working...
      X