X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find docs on scripting and startup error on beta

Hello,

I have two issues with the new plugin.
    Most important one is that my wakeup plugin tests if media player is up and running by checking the mediaplayer function hspiWMP.PlayerStatus(). This is no longer functioning. Where can I find documentation how to control the mediaplayer's function by script and/or other plugins? Because this wakeup plugin brings us to sleep and wakes us up I want to maintain the WAF factor in that area

Second error I get is when I startup HS. I have seen somewhere else in the threads too. I also started with 2.0 using HS.

PHP Code:
    17:46:22 Info Found plug-inMedia Playerversion2.1.2499.19491
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inmcsMovementversion1.9.0.10
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inpjcOutlookversion2.0.7.0
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inSmartHome PowerLinc USBversion1.0.0.7
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inSafeRestartversion2.0.0.6
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inTouchpadversion2.0.0.21
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inUSB-UIRT Interface, version1.1.0.0
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inUltraLogversion1.0.2476.27547
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inUltraMonversion1.0.2455.34516
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inUltraStatusversion1.0.2491.17095
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inUPS Monitorversion1.0.14.0
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Info Found plug-inMedia Playerversion2.0.0.12
    -11-2006 17:46:22 Error Could not add Media Player to the plug-in list. Is this a duplicateCheck for two plug-ins with the same plug-in name.
    6-11-2006 17:46:23 Startup Restoring device status 
    Thanks for any help in this area.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Looks like you have 2 plugins?? look at your log, there are 2 different versions of the plugin.. delete the old one and you will be fixed.

TrOjAn

Comment

Originally posted by TrOjAn
      Looks like you have 2 plugins?? look at your log, there are 2 different versions of the plugin.. delete the old one and you will be fixed.

TrOjAn
      Trojan,

You are right about that, I already saw the two versions. That is why I displaye the log in the way it is. The original plugin is still there, but my guess it is the original one I was using before upgrade. Why didn't the upgrade remove it?

And what should I remove then? the hspi_WMP9.exe (old version) is logical, but what extra files should I remove besides this?

Thanks so far.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

ever find a solution for this?
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

I need the solution too... any updates?

Comment

Hi, the solution to your problem is in this other thread:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...=116886&page=1

Comment

Yikes! I have to uninstall/reinstall everything! I'll give it a try...

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

I have two issues with the new plugin.
                Most important one is that my wakeup plugin tests if media player is up and running by checking the mediaplayer function hspiWMP.PlayerStatus(). This is no longer functioning. Where can I find documentation how to control the mediaplayer's function by script and/or other plugins?
                Several of the media player commands are different in the new version, and they are all accessed differently now (change "scripting" to "MusicAPI"). For example, PlayerStatus has been renamed to PlayerState, and Length has been renamed to CTDuration.

The help files are somewhat hidden - currently there's no way to access them other than going to the following directory:
                \homeseer 2\html\mediaplayer\help\scripting.htm

Comment

CJVann,

Thanks, but I had my answer already a while ago. Plugin is already fully functioning again

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                  X