X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$60 motorized window blinds.

this looks interesting

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...flic?ref=week3
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

For some reason, I remember hearing about this brand a while back.

This kickstarter rage is kinda getting annoying. The success rate seems so low.

I was looking forward to the bRight switch that started funding 2 years ago, and I still get emails... "Almost ready".

This is a cool idea, and you would think that the bigger companies would see that these crowd funding companies are swimming in blind control ideas and do something on their own, but I haven't seen anything yet that would compete and be cost effective.

Comment

I horded these years ago and they still work perfectly today. For roughly $10 each these were a steal. It seems someone would have reversed engineered these by now as they simply work and work well.
      http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=30
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, what is the name of the brand you bought?
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Rupp, what is the name of the brand you bought?
          It was the one pictured in post #3. The company quit making them and cleared them through Lowes a few years back. I'm amazed someone hasn't attempted to get the designs and recreate these.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X