No announcement yet.

Devices Still Getting Unchecked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did, but with this version being one of the ones that introduced the new homeseer plugin, both the blml2hs and the homeseer server side didn't connect so it is not usable for me. Had to roll back to .28.

Comment

I thought you were using myServer and HomeSeer.
      If you are then go back to using the Homeseer plugin 2.0.32 and the newest myServer plugin here

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186269

Those should work together. I believe you were using them before.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I tried the new version of the BLML2HS plugin to allow us to use the lighting scenes, but I was having a ton of delay problems, and then I would lose the ability to control devices and to get the variables to update. The variables updating is the most important thing to me, as I have commands on both systems being triggered from these variables.

I will try it again, but I might be at the end of my trial period with the myserver side of it.

Comment

Dave is good about giving you a new trial. Just ask him
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

So I, we, can't run the new version, which I am assuming fixes my devices being unchecked issue, without running the new version? I don't really mind having to pay for the app on the myServer side, but I can't put up with the delay in myServer updating the devices, and also the plugin and app disconnect at times so I have no control. Using this version, .28, I have control over my devices, but they get unchecked when restarting HS.

I gave up on the new version because you and Dave both said you couldn't find any reason my system was taking so long to update the devices. Does the new version fix this? Because the short time I had it running both showed up as disconnected.

Comment

Working...
            X