Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just updated a few days ago and the reconnection issue has come back in this version.

After there is a disconnection between HS and the HAI Panel the plug-in will not recover the connection without a restart. This was happening before (many versions ago).

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
      I just updated a few days ago and the reconnection issue has come back in this version.

After there is a disconnection between HS and the HAI Panel the plug-in will not recover the connection without a restart. This was happening before (many versions ago).

Any ideas?

Comment

Question about the roll back to 3.0.2.4

Installed a new HS3 SEL Pro after the .5 version came out. Is there still a way to get the older version on my HomeTroller? Not available or accessible on HomeSeer.

Comment

Not trying to be difficult here, but this issue has been going on for quite some time. Perhaps a call to HomeSeer would help? I would be willing to call them on Monday, do you think this would help? I mean, I would really like to get this issues resolved some time soon.

Comment

My issue is actually with 3.0.2.5 sorry - not .6

Comment

Originally posted by uticanpioneer View Post
              Installed a new HS3 SEL Pro after the .5 version came out. Is there still a way to get the older version on my HomeTroller? Not available or accessible on HomeSeer.
              https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost.php?p=1353765&postcount=44

Comment

HAI/OMNI Panel for HS3 Plug-in

Thank you, but a bit beyond my capability. I guess I will have to wait some more...

Comment

You can maybe to to install:

Jon00 remote file grabber discussion

This is an all in one file utility that works with the HS3 GUI

You can put the zip file and the edited text file on a USB stick and copy it over to the HS3 root directory / updater drive.

1 - download the V.24 zip file here ==> V.24
                  2 - download the attached updater file called updater_override.txt
                  3 - copy both of these files to a USB stick and then plug the USB stick to your SEL
                  4 - install Jon's file grabber plugin
                  5 - copy the zip file to /user/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/Zips directory
                  6 - copy the edited for V.24 updater_override.txt file to the /user/local/HomeSeer/ directory
                  7 - From the Manage Plugins page, disable the HAI plugin if it is running.
                  8 - Click on Update Listing.
                  9 - You should see the HAI Plugin Beta listed.
                  10 - Select and install the plugin.

The version .24 will install over the version .25.

Well too the SEL has a Linux Desktop GUI and Desktop explorer. You can do the same with a mouse and monitor connected to your SEL.
                  Last edited by Pete; March 18, 2018, 03:02 PM.
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Just got off the phone with HomeSeer Tech support. They said that updates are posted immediately. Please call them, because there seems to be a communication issue.

Comment

Originally posted by uticanpioneer View Post
                      Just got off the phone with HomeSeer Tech support. They said that updates are posted immediately. Please call them, because there seems to be a communication issue.
                      See post #11 above...

Updates are manually emailed to tech support and they manually post them to the updater. Sometimes that takes a couple of hours, sometimes days.

Their new portal is in a kind of 'test' stage now. I am able to login and do some things but I'm not seeing how to make new updates active in the updater.
                      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                        See post #11 above...

Updates are manually emailed to tech support and they manually post them to the updater. Sometimes that takes a couple of hours, sometimes days.

Their new portal is in a kind of 'test' stage now. I am able to login and do some things but I'm not seeing how to make new updates active in the updater.
                        Right, so as customers, how can we help expedite this release? It has been almost 2 weeks. I emailed this same concern to tech support a few days, got no reply. They told uticanpioneer that posting is "instant" but this update is not there. What next? I am willing to use to the override mechanism if there is a place to get the zip update and override file?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jfree23 View Post
                          Right, so as customers, how can we help expedite this release? It has been almost 2 weeks. I emailed this same concern to tech support a few days, got no reply. They told uticanpioneer that posting is "instant" but this update is not there. What next? I am willing to use to the override mechanism if there is a place to get the zip update and override file?

Thanks
                          Let me get with Tyler at HST and see what they can do. The new portal appears to be configured correctly, as far as I can tell, but it's not in the updater.

Comment

FYI - the wheels are in motion - working with Tyler and Jon at HST now... Will update when I have more info.

Comment

Great!

Comment

It is now available in the updater. Please download when you get a chance and post any feedback here please.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X