"is speaking" crashes HS1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"is speaking" crashes HS1.7

I am running HS 1.7.0.44 and Is Speaking v2.1.0.1. HS has crashed twice today. Both times the last line in the log was was:
    !~Is Speaking~!~SpeakIn Error -2147417848, Method '~' of object '~' failed

I did add a speak feature yesterday, which I suspect is the trigger to this issue. I have a device "AudioOn" that I want to stall HS from speaking. In other words, if HS wants to speak, I want it to look at "AudioOn" and if it is on, I want the speech to queue up until "AudioOn" goes off.

I have a device value change trigger on "Is Speaking Speak-In Greater than zero" (meaning a message is in the queue) with condition of "AudioOn" is off (meaning it is OK to talk now). The action is to set Is Speaking Speak-Out to "On" (allow the message to be spoken). But I think this will let messages get stagnant in the queue if AudioOn is actually "on" when HS wants to talk (but I don't this was the case in my crashes today). I tried some other rules, but they didn't seem to work right yesterday. Regardless, the rules shouldn't cause a crash. Is there a limit to how many messages may be queued up in IsSpeaking? Has anybody else seen this crash or any advice on tweaking my rules?
Working...
X