Error when HS3 starts up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when HS3 starts up

No problems with the plugin running, but the following error presents itself when HS is starting up: "Could not add SqueezeBox to the plug-in list. Is this a duplicate?"

Looking at the startup log I'm seeing the following:

Jul-22 1:52:05 PM Error Could not add SqueezeBox to the plug-in list. Is this a duplicate? Check for two plug-ins with the same plug-in name.
    Jul-22 1:52:05 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: SqueezeBox, version: 3.1.2.10
    Jul-22 1:52:05 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: SqueezeBox, version: 3.1.3.2

How would I go about getting rid of that old version?

Thanks!

Do you have two listed in plugins > manage? If so disable the older one and then click the X to remove it. If you do not have two listed look in your HS3 root directory for a squeezeBox.exe (not sure of the exact name) and delete the older one and restart HS3.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by kwolter View Post
      No problems with the plugin running, but the following error presents itself when HS is starting up: "Could not add SqueezeBox to the plug-in list. Is this a duplicate?"

Looking at the startup log I'm seeing the following:

Jul-22 1:52:05 PM ErrorCould not add SqueezeBox to the plug-in list. Is this a duplicate? Check for two plug-ins with the same plug-in name.

Jul-22 1:52:05 PM Plug-InFound plug-in: SqueezeBox, version: 3.1.2.10

Jul-22 1:52:05 PM Plug-InFound plug-in: SqueezeBox, version: 3.1.3.2

How would I go about getting rid of that old version?

Thanks!

Do you have two hspi_aqueezebox.exe executables in the hs3 installation home directory?

Comment

Working...
      X