Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

72 views and no one has tried it.
    I am not sure there was a great need for this plugin
    Cheers,
    Bob

Comment

Bob,
      What is this plugin and what does it do for those of us that were not involved?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Interfaces with Gentner audio matrixes like the AP800 and XAP800
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Haha your comment is funny! There is a need AND a desire -- but for me, I haven't had a chance to set up my eBay-new-to-me AP800 quite yet, so I'm not ready to download and test the plugin.

I'm dying to, though!!

Comment

Bob

Can you post the feature of the plugin. Please
            Hector
            MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

If you click on the link in the updater it will show you a few of the features that are there right now
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Not disinterested, just have had other priorities.
                Don

Comment

i have been waiting for this for some time now but i must not have signed up for notifications when you were talking about it before as i just did a search and found you already have it out:-) i will see if i can find some time today to set it up and see how it works

Comment

OK let me know. It is beta right now. I am sure there will be bugs
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

i installed it but i guess i am not sure what it does? there are no options or settings for naming inputs or outputs or anything that i can see? and the help doesn't explain anything? i didn't even see any new devices installed?
                      i have not connected the xap 800 yet so i will try that later and see if anything changes

do you just use scripting to control and program everything?

this is what i had in mind of doing http://www.zoelen.net/ZMC.htm
                      will your plugin do this or would i be better off following his instructions?

Comment

You should be able to create event actions
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

I have just migrated from HS2 to HS3 and was using the script of

http://www.zoelen.net/ZMC.htm and it was working fine. I think i now need to check out BLAudioMatrix?

Will it also work with a XAP400 ? (Which is not device type 5 but 7 in the matrix events)

Comment

I just picked up a couple of XAP800s for next to nothing. I'll give it a try when they get here later this week.
                            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I'm also interested if/when the plugin is 90% finished.

I've tried out BLLAN, it sucked up too much CPU just for pings and there's no support for it. (It's free, I understand).

I tried out BLControl, posted some questions and request for support in its subforum to no replies.
                              HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X