This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio Thermostat v1.0.0.0

RadioThermostat v1.0.0.0 is available now in the updater, this is the initial release.

Current Features:

Wifi Thermostat auto-discovery.
    Set Thermostat mode
    Set Fan Mode
    Set Hold Mode
    Set Cool/Warm Setpoint
    Read State of Fan/Thermostat

Coming Soon:

Control thermostat program schedule.

Comment

Does this support the RT CT-80?

Is the CT-80 supported and its extra features (humidity get/set, data areas)?

Thanks,
      Steve
      Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Are there any other WIFI stats that this plugin supports? ie Honeywell, Nest, etc?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
          Is the CT-80 supported and its extra features (humidity get/set, data areas)?

Thanks,
          Steve
          This supports the CT-80 as long as it's using the Wifi U-SNAP module and not the Z-Wave. It currently doesn't have the Humidity and Data Areas as functionalities, but I do plan on adding it in a future release.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            Are there any other WIFI stats that this plugin supports? ie Honeywell, Nest, etc?
            No this is just for the RadioThermostat models and their re-branded versions such as the 3M and Filtrete. There are already Nest Plugins available I believe.

Comment

Not at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
                This supports the CT-80 as long as it's using the Wifi U-SNAP module and not the Z-Wave. It currently doesn't have the Humidity and Data Areas as functionalities, but I do plan on adding it in a future release.
                Thank you, I need to try this plugin then. I presume HS3 only?
                Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
                  Thank you, I need to try this plugin then. I presume HS3 only?
                  Correct HS3 only

Comment

Installed the plugin but unable to find configuration options

I loved having the ability to cycle the Fan on my 3M-50 but after I upgraded to HS3 there was no support.
                    I installed your plugin and there were not an additional option in the plugins drop down. I checked elsewhere and did not find options to set it up.
                    I restarted Homeseer as well. Ideas?

5/1/2015 9:47:34 AM ~!~Plug-In~!~Interface RadioThermostat is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
                    5/1/2015 9:47:34 AM ~!~Info~!~Plugin RadioThermostat has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:63452
                    5/1/2015 9:47:44 AM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in RadioThermostat

Comment

The plugin is designed to be self-configuring. When it is enabled it will send out upnp discovery messages on your network that will discover any compatible Wifi thermostats on your LAN. Once it discovers these it will add the appropriate devices to your homeseer device list.

Comment

So I can't set an IP?

any other tips? Logs I should look at? debug I can enable? I have the 3M Filtrete model from Home Depot with Wifi you are talking about.

I have 4 at work but thankfully not upgraded to HS3

Comment

Originally posted by douggle View Post
                          any other tips? Logs I should look at? debug I can enable? I have the 3M Filtrete model from Home Depot with Wifi you are talking about.

I have 4 at work but thankfully not upgraded to HS3
                          Make sure your windows firewall isn't blocking the traffic.

Comment

Does not find my thermo

I am also having trouble, it does not find my CT-50 that is active on my network.

Comment

Sounds like the UPNP discovery feature isn't working on everyone's networks. Give me about a day and I'll post a new version to the forums here that will have a menu option to add the thermostat manually. I'll post to the forums to get it out there quickly, then I'll get it into the HS3 updater.

Comment

Working...
                              X