Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not learn IR codes

Blade,

I am trying to learn IR Codes, but when i click on Learn the learn app is openend but it is not recieving and the red led on the usbuirt is also not blinking upon use of my remote.

In not learn mode i see commands comming in when using my remote

Also girder is seeing send IR command to the usbuirt

Dont know what i am doing wrong, btw can i also give in the codes manually?

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Same kind of situation here

I thought my USB-UIRT had died (no red light response) so I bought a new one. When I plugged it in the light was back but when I tried learning a code it failed and after a few attempts the light stopped working. Switching from a USB 3.0 port to a USB 2.0 appears to keep the light working but still won't learn. This is after moving to a new system.

Comment

Originally posted by mjohnson@resystem.com View Post
      I thought my USB-UIRT had died (no red light response) so I bought a new one. When I plugged it in the light was back but when I tried learning a code it failed and after a few attempts the light stopped working. Switching from a USB 3.0 port to a USB 2.0 appears to keep the light working but still won't learn. This is after moving to a new system.
      Any solution for this? i think its the learn application/window that is not interacting with the usbuirt, because in normal run with debug log, the p[lugin is recieving IRs

BTW how does the ini look like othersise i can compose my own ini entrys with the codes from my debug log, to get it working as workarround.

@ Blade? any idea? .NET, dependencies etc??

Running on ESXI, win7 64 bit

Regards

Bart
      Regards Bart
      HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

SORRY.....i feel so stupid,

It where my IR remotes, i need to keep it 3 cm from the device and my hamony that i initally tried was sending on the hub and not on the remote. sorrrry
        Regards Bart
        HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
        X