• Show
Clear All

New Honeywel T-Stat

Does this plug-in support HoneyWell?

In particular this One.

Thanks,
    Skybolt
    -Skybolt

I also would like to know as I am specifically interested in adding another sensor in my home. My problem is my thermostat location is in a room that tends to get a lot of sunlight and also heats up from when a light is on. This superficially increases the temp of the entire house when it could be very cold in other rooms. Are there any other thermostats that you know of that work with this plugin and include the ability to monitor the temperature of other rooms in the home?

Comment

I guess this is pretty much wishful thinking. It sure would be nice to support these sat's though.

I do not like the whole Nest stat thing that HS is going ot support. One thing I definetly do not need is someone elses idea of a "Learning" thermostat.
      -Skybolt

Comment

I have not been able to find any sort of API to control the Honeywell thermostats. From what I can tell it is proprietary and not documented. If someone can point me to API information I'll definitely look into adding support for these thermostats.
        HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
        Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
        Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
        Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

According to This you need to register first then you are allowed to download - when available.

Let us know how you make out.
          -Skybolt

Comment

I did the registration thing and got a response that was something like "we'll get back to you...sometime." They're only working with a few select (i.e. big) companies right now.
            HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
            Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
            Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
            Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Working...
            X